RadioBanter

-   -   wilson 5/8 wave (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32768-wilson-5-8-wave.html)

PDRUNEN October 9th 04 04:22 AM

wilson 5/8 wave

Hi all,

I picked up a un-used wilson V-1 5/8 wave CB base antenna. I had an old wilson
catalog and see that the thing is 21 feet long, it does not have a set of
ground plane elements. I would guess that this is one from the mid 70's

While the antenna was never used, the assembly instructions were missing. So,
if anyone can send me a copy or tell me where I can locate it, I would really
be graceful.

Thanks!

Jay in the Mojave October 9th 04 02:04 PM

Hello PRDUNEN:

MaCO bought out the Wilson Antenna line I am told. The MaCo antenna
assembly web site may give you a real close set of assembly instructions.

http://www.majestic-comm.com/assembly/index.htm

Try looking at the V 5/8 Antenna. Hope this helps.

Jay in the Movae

Twistedhed October 11th 04 04:47 PM

From: (Jay=A0in=A0the=A0Mojave)
Hello PRDUNEN:
MaCO bought out the Wilson Antenna line I am told. The MaCo antenna
assembly web site may give you a real close set of assembly
instructions.
http://www.majestic-comm.com/assembly/index.htm Try looking at the V 5/8
Antenna. Hope this helps. Jay in the Movae
_
BARJAN bought out Wilson.

Master Chief October 17th 04 01:38 AM

Wilson sold out to MACO years ago (base antenna line).

Later (much later) Wilson decided to manufacture MOBILE antennas. They
are the BEST! Wilson then sold the MOBILE line to BARJAN.

For the BASE antennas, you need to look at MACO!

Master Chief!

BARJAN bought out Wilson.

U Know Who October 17th 04 02:17 AM

"Master Chief" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wilson sold out to MACO years ago (base antenna line).

Later (much later) Wilson decided to manufacture MOBILE antennas. They
are the BEST! Wilson then sold the MOBILE line to BARJAN.

For the BASE antennas, you need to look at MACO!

Master Chief!

BARJAN bought out Wilson.

Is that Dave or Debby?

Frank Gilliland October 17th 04 08:31 AM

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:17:54 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote in
:

"Master Chief" wrote in message
ink.net...
Wilson sold out to MACO years ago (base antenna line).

Later (much later) Wilson decided to manufacture MOBILE antennas. They
are the BEST! Wilson then sold the MOBILE line to BARJAN.

For the BASE antennas, you need to look at MACO!

Master Chief!

BARJAN bought out Wilson.

Is that Dave or Debby?

Close.... it's Dino Darling from Anaheim, CA, 38 y/o father of three,
who likes to hang around Disneyland and masturbate in public:

http://tinyurl.com/6pvkw
http://tinyurl.com/5q4d2
http://tinyurl.com/4e7fa