RadioBanter

-   -   Keyclowns Whine Thru Mouthfuls Of Squirrel Turds (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32784-keyclowns-whine-thru-mouthfuls-squirrel-turds.html)

leavetwistyleave October 9th 04 07:59 PM

Keyclowns Whine Thru Mouthfuls Of Squirrel Turds

"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want
to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

Dr.X October 9th 04 08:18 PM

"leavetwistyleave" wrote in message
om...
"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal

this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want
to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

One has to wonder how you expect to control the ng (if in fact it _is_
becoming AJ).
If there's no way for you to control the postings, then it can be said that
it will happen no matter how much you whine about it.

-Dr.X

U Know Who October 9th 04 09:03 PM

"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal
this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want
to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

Riiiight!!!! Chew on these for a while, moron.

http://www.wa3key.com/30l1.html

http://www.ameritron.com/ameritron/products.php?catid=2

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

http://www.titan.com/products-servic....html?docID=49

http://www.tentec.com/TT417.htm

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=6545

http://wb0nni.dakotamade.com/rfamp2a.html

http://www.qrotec.com/

http://www.rigpix.com/linears/zetagi_bv131.htm

http://www.zgitaly.it/power/

http://www.rangerusa.com/amateur.html

http://www.wholesalecbradio.com/TENN...ERBASEAMPS.htm

Steveo October 9th 04 09:07 PM

"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal
this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams
want to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

Riiiight!!!! Chew on these for a while, moron.

http://www.wa3key.com/30l1.html

Great Amp! ^^ I've had years of good service from it.

leavetwistyleave October 9th 04 11:41 PM

"U Know Who" wrote:
"leavetwistyleave" wrote in message
. com...

-
[...]

HARDEEHARHARR, post all the keyclown amp porn ya want. About all you
fairies can do is slap your meat while you look at the pictures.

DR. Death October 10th 04 06:11 AM

"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal

this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want
to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

I have some spare MRF454s laying around. Thinking about building an EB63.
But if the AKC won't let me I guess I will just have to throw the pills
away........NOT

DR. Death October 10th 04 06:13 AM

"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
[...]

Cool, I didn't have this one, thanx :)
http://www.rigpix.com/linears/zetagi_bv131.htm

DR. Death October 10th 04 06:35 AM

"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal

this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want
to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

When you snitch me out for amps and freebanding, you could also tell them
that my trucks 2 inches over the bumper law and doesn't have a cat. conv.
cuzz I wanted 3 inch strait pipes.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 11th 04 12:36 AM

"DR. Death" whined like a girl in
message ...
"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal

this
and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams want
to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it! If you profess to know all, how can you learn.
Nuff said all 108YQ01 - Jason - Professional 11m Pirate.....

Sorry Mr. Professional Butt Pirate, there is no way the AKC will allow
rec.radio.cb to become Al Jazeera for illegal CB keyclowns, no matter
how much you guys whine about it.

When you snitch me out for amps and freebanding, you could also tell them
that my trucks 2 inches over the bumper law and doesn't have a cat. conv.
cuzz I wanted 3 inch strait pipes.

OK will do. Anything else we should report about you? Again we see the
keyclown mind at work, trying to minimize culpability by attempting to
deride the AKC. Never happen, keyclown, never happen.

DR. Death October 11th 04 04:48 AM

m...
"JASON WILLIAMS" wrote:
[...]

Your WRONG again.
I'm not minimizing anything. I know it is illegal. I choose to ignore the
law of my own accord and accept any responsibility for my actions. As far as
deriding the AKC, you do that every time you post. Instead of posting as a
psychiatrist, maybe you should see one.