RadioBanter

-   -   dogie fall down (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32839-dogie-fall-down.html)

Steveo October 13th 04 06:53 AM

dogie fall down

go boom

http://tinypic.com/c2lwk

Mopeadopeizcrazy October 13th 04 08:38 AM

I found a pic of MOPEADOPE and his wife! HARDEEEHARRRHARRR!!!

http://tinyurl.com/4p9ee

Steveo October 13th 04 01:29 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote in
lkaboutradio.com:

I found a pic of MOPEADOPE and his wife! HARDEEEHARRRHARRR!!!

http://tinyurl.com/4p9ee

Tell you what if thats his wife i would do her.

Here's kisco kathy, hop on.

http://img63.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img63...ongirlface.jpg

--
F the CC - Steve Earle

Steveo October 13th 04 01:35 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041013015346.258
:

http://tinypic.com/c2lwk

Is that dogie???

I just had 60 white pine trees delivered and I found a weevil one one
of them that looks just like dogie.

--
F the CC - Steve Earle

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 13th 04 07:02 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
go boom

in the Petro toilet

TOP 10 reasons AKC razzes mopeydopey

He squeals like a stuck hog and whines like a little baby trying to
get his way, so it is fun to watch.

I Am Not George October 13th 04 08:19 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote in
lkaboutradio.com:

I found a pic of MOPEADOPE and his wife! HARDEEEHARRRHARRR!!!

http://tinyurl.com/4p9ee

Tell you what if thats his wife i would do her.

no thats a prositute. but that IS mopedholic in the dress LOL