RadioBanter

-   -   Dougay's Court Transcripts (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32880-dougays-court-transcripts.html)

DR. Death October 15th 04 01:37 PM

Dougay's Court Transcripts

Judge: Dougay "Foodstamp" Adair, you are charged with evading child support.
How do you plead?

Dougay: Not guilty your honor.

Judge: So your paying support, is that what your trying to tell me?

Dougay: No, I don't pay my support, but I have a no code ham license.

Judge: What does that have to do with paying child support?

Dougay: As a no code tech, I am compelled to stop keyclowns from using the
freeband.

Judge: I still don't see the connection. Why aren't you paying you child
support?

Dougay: I'm a licensed ham. Don't you recognize my importance in this world?
Without me the keyqueenz will just talk on the freebands any time they wish.

Judge: No, I don't. Shouldn't the FCC be taking care of this?

Dougay: As a ham I am the FCC.

Judge: So how much does the FCC pay you?

Dougay: Nothing. It's my duty as a ham.

Judge: Your duty is to your children.

Dougay: I don't think you see the importance of having a ham license. I'm
special, not everyone can get a ham license. I do important things.

Judge: I sentence you to 3 years in prison.

Dougay: I see what's happening, Steveo has gotten to you. There is some sort
of keyclown conspiracy going on here.

Judge: Bailiff take him away.

Two bailiffs grab Dougay and drag him out of the court room kicking and
screaming.

Dougay: YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I'M A LICENSED HAM!!! I AM ABOVE THE
LAW!!!

Steveo October 15th 04 01:42 PM

"DR. Death" wrote:
[...]

Dougay: HEY KATHY, IS JAIL BAD?

N8WWM October 15th 04 01:55 PM

I'm N8WWM and I don't approve this message!

DR. Death October 15th 04 01:57 PM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

Dougay:

Results 1 - 100 of about 195 for Dougay

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1
&q=Dougay&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Drec.radio.*

And this means what? Proof that I am Dickiehead Cranium?

Steveo October 15th 04 02:01 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

Dougay:

Results 1 - 100 of about 195 for Dougay

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1
&q=Dougay&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Drec.radio.*

Google search for wa3moj is gay 240 hits, pole smoker.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...es&lr=&hl=e n

DR. Death October 15th 04 02:14 PM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

Dougay:

Results 1 - 100 of about 195 for Dougay

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1
&q=Dougay&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Drec.radio.*

And this means what? Proof that I am Dickiehead Cranium?

I see I left you speechless.

N8WWM October 15th 04 05:40 PM

Skull Cracka 8 pill........sweet amp!

Contact me via email:

-or-

Stop by my QTH and check it out.

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

DR. Death October 15th 04 05:42 PM

"N8WWM" wrote in message
lkaboutradio.com...
Skull Cracka 8 pill........sweet amp!

Contact me via email:

-or-

Stop by my QTH and check it out.

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Only if I can pay in foodstamps.

DonaldTrump October 16th 04 03:40 AM

by "DR. Death" Oct 15, 2004 at 07:37
AM

Judge: Dougay "Foodstamp" Adair, you are
charged with evading child support.
How do you plead?

Poor humor, no punchline, bad punctiuation.

YOU'RE FIRED.

I Am Not George October 16th 04 07:05 AM

"N8WWM" wrote in message alkaboutradio.com...
Skull Cracka 8 pill........sweet amp!

Contact me via email:

-or-

Stop by my QTH and check it out.