RadioBanter

-   -   Browning Golden Eagle complete set (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32889-browning-golden-eagle-complete-set.html)

Coco19151 October 16th 04 01:42 AM

Browning Golden Eagle complete set

I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear, 2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower and all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 16th 04 07:23 AM

(Coco19151) wrote in message ...
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear, 2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower and all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00

5 bucks fot the VFO, 10 for the brwonturd mark 3 set. I need something
to test my new punch press on.

U Know Who October 16th 04 11:55 PM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
(Coco19151) wrote in message
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and
golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear, 2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower and
all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00

5 bucks fot the VFO, 10 for the brwonturd mark 3 set. I need something
to test my new punch press on.

Test on that POS 706 you have. The Browning is worth much more.

Steveo October 17th 04 12:13 AM

N8WWM Doug Adair (Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
(Coco19151) wrote in message
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and
golden eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick
linear, 2 moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55
foot tower and all cables and switch boxes $2000.00

5 bucks fot the VFO, 10 for the brwonturd mark 3 set. I need something
to test my new punch press on.

That's no way to talk about your hoe KC8QJP Krisco Kathy Lee, dougay. A
punch press? Can she stuff an entire Mark 3 up her ass now!? SHOCKING!

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

I Am Not George October 17th 04 04:55 AM

(Coco19151) wrote in message
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and
golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear, 2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower and
all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00

5 bucks fot the VFO, 10 for the brwonturd mark 3 set. I need something
to test my new punch press on.

Test on that POS 706 you have. The Browning is worth much more.

you are so obsessed with doug you even known what radio he has LOL

U Know Who October 17th 04 05:20 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...
(Coco19151) wrote in message
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and
golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear,
2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower
and
all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00

5 bucks fot the VFO, 10 for the brwonturd mark 3 set. I need something
to test my new punch press on.

Test on that POS 706 you have. The Browning is worth much more.

you are so obsessed with doug you even known what radio he has LOL

Duh! He posted on QRZ before they made him take it down. Was I supposed to
forget?

Steveo October 17th 04 10:58 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041016191343.389
:

Can she stuff an entire Mark 3 up her ass now!?

No your wife still holds the record on that Mark III and VFO with Power
Mike.

You represent the lollipop guild. lol

CrazyHorse1894 August 17th 08 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coco19151 (Post 146276)
I have a browning golden eagle mark 3 with banana mike, stock d104 and golden
eagle mike, siltronix 90 vfo, pdc 600lp meter, d @ a maverick linear, 2
moonraker 4 antennas 1 still in box, 2 cde ham rotors 55 foot tower and all
cables and switch boxes $2000.00

I was wondering if you still had the moonraker 4's and if so would you sell them or only one, and if so how much plz, but I have always wanted to stack them, would be NICE ??? Ice then about a 90 MPH wind came along and got my 4 that I had up for about 32 years.......Laters