RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Dr. Death (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32917-hey-dr-death.html)

U Know Who October 18th 04 12:41 AM

Hey Dr. Death

How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice hockey.

U Know Who October 18th 04 12:48 AM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's, and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting
one player and almost hitting another, a northern team with less class
than Houston would have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he
should try ice hockey.

Oh stop it Randy, it doesnt matter if the team is from the north or south
the players are from all over the country and latin america, there just
isn't the big rivalry like the yankees/ bosox

Did you watch the game? Tavarez should have taken an ass whipping. BTW, a
prediction for the World Series MVP...Carlos Beltran.

Steveo October 18th 04 01:07 AM

"U Know Who" wrote:
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's, and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one
player and almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than
Houston would have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try
ice hockey.

HA! He's another Cleveland Indian reject, just like Jaret Wright.

Steveo October 18th 04 01:19 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041017200739.413$g3 @newsreader.com:

"U Know Who"
wrote: How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he
had previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's, and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting
one player and almost hitting another, a northern team with less class
than Houston would have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he
should try ice hockey.

HA! He's another Cleveland Indian reject, just like Jaret Wright.

Yeah alot of rejects up there in oh 10

Yep, they're scattered all over MLB.

DR. Death October 21st 04 12:25 AM

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

U Know Who October 21st 04 02:33 AM

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston
would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

Hey, you won tonight!

Landshark October 21st 04 03:39 AM

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote
in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston
would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

Hey, you won tonight!

Sure did. Who cares about the World Series, these
have been some of the best Baseball I've seen in a while.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

DR. Death October 21st 04 04:35 AM

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote

in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player

and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston
would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

Hey, you won tonight!

GREAT! I didn't get to watch it :(

U Know Who October 21st 04 11:32 PM

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote

in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player

and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston
would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

Hey, you won tonight!

GREAT! I didn't get to watch it :(

Now, what have you got to bet on tonight's game? Any Henry stuff laying
around? Hell, I'll even stoop to letting you bet some Ameritron gear. Game?

DR. Death October 21st 04 11:45 PM

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote

in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who"

wrote
in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one player

and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than Houston
would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice

hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

Hey, you won tonight!

GREAT! I didn't get to watch it :(

Now, what have you got to bet on tonight's game? Any Henry stuff laying
around? Hell, I'll even stoop to letting you bet some Ameritron gear.

Game?

I was thinking maybe a cobra 19.....LOL