RadioBanter

-   -   MINT Radio Shack TRC 457 base ssb unit (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32982-mint-radio-shack-trc-457-base-ssb-unit.html)

N8WWM October 27th 04 02:00 AM

MINT Radio Shack TRC 457 base ssb unit

I have a MINT Radio Shack TRC 457 base ssb unit. It was made in 78!

Has the Uniden 858 PLL chip. I also have the SECRET CB modification
info for this radio, The radio itself has NEVER been opened up. It
works and looks like new. Comes with a RS amplified base station mike
ta boot!

I would take $50.00 cash and the 04AT for it, if the HT is in
good shape. Obviously we would each pay our own shipping.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 27th 04 02:05 PM

"N8WWM" wrote in message alkaboutradio.com...
I have a MINT Radio Shack TRC 457 base ssb unit. It was made in 78!

Has the Uniden 858 PLL chip. I also have the SECRET CB modification
info for this radio, The radio itself has NEVER been opened up. It
works and looks like new. Comes with a RS amplified base station mike
ta boot!

I would take $50.00 cash and the 04AT for it, if the HT is in
good shape. Obviously we would each pay our own shipping.

Keyclowns continue to respond on command. The battery life in those
micro schips is pretty good. Way better than the life span of a
keyclowns' micro-nads.