RadioBanter

-   -   Ping: I Am Not George (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33137-ping-i-am-not-george.html)

Gulf Coast Tony November 19th 04 12:10 AM

Ping: I Am Not George

The Citizen Band Community Thanks you.

You and the rest of the AKC are doing the lord's work.

I Am Not George November 19th 04 03:32 PM

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in message . com...
The Citizen Band Community Thanks you.

You and the rest of the AKC are doing the lord's work.

hey asslock enough with the links if you believe in moral values make
the complaints to ebay and riley youself and dont burden the AKC with
more work

BP November 19th 04 03:52 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in message
. com...
The Citizen Band Community Thanks you.

You and the rest of the AKC are doing the lord's work.

hey asslock enough with the links if you believe in moral values make
the complaints to ebay and riley youself and dont burden the AKC with
more work

Yes, tiny akc pea brains are way over taxed as it is... :D

I Am Not George November 20th 04 12:08 AM

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in message . com...
I find the violators. You report them. If you can't do your job we
will find someone who can.

my orders come straight from #1, it is you who are not doing your job slapnut

Lancer November 20th 04 12:26 AM

On 19 Nov 2004 16:08:50 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in message . com...
I find the violators. You report them. If you can't do your job we
will find someone who can.

my orders come straight from #1, it is you who are not doing your job slapnut

So you take your orders from **** (#1), your **** (#2) So Happy
Camper is #3, a mixture?

Steveo November 20th 04 12:34 AM

George) wrote:

(Gulf Coast Tony) wrote in message
.com...
I find the violators. You report them. If you can't do your job we
will find someone who can.

my orders come straight from #1, it is you who are not doing your job
slapnut

So you take your orders from **** (#1), your **** (#2) So Happy
Camper is #3, a mixture?

Happy Camper hauls the honey pot to the dump station.