RadioBanter

-   -   Good Morning Lancer (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33297-good-morning-lancer.html)

Gulf Coast Tony December 9th 04 11:52 AM

Good Morning Lancer

Lancer, I see you just couldn't wait to hit the newsgroup this
morning. Wondering what the AKC are doing, are you?

I have it on good authority they're busy busting those nasty federal
violators known as keyclowns.

When you transmit today with that unauthorized transmitter the AKC
just may be watching and reporting.

Have a wonderful day.

Tony

Gulf Coast Tony December 9th 04 12:30 PM

I have NOT a clue in the world where you are. I'm not looking.

Gulf Coast Tony December 9th 04 01:22 PM

A type accepted CB? No mods? No Amp?

Then you're not a keyclown. Why would you defend the criminals?

This will probably be my last post today. I have to go over to
Lafayette, LA to finish a job.

Tony

Steveo December 9th 04 01:47 PM

"Gulf Coast Tony" wrote:
I have NOT a clue in the world where you are. I'm not looking.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, freak.

Steveo December 9th 04 01:48 PM

"Gulf Coast Tony" wrote:
A type accepted CB? No mods? No Amp?

Then you're not a keyclown. Why would you defend the criminals?

This will probably be my last post today. I have to go over to
Lafayette, LA to finish a job.

Tony

Don't forget your bib and knee pads, freak.

Lancer December 9th 04 02:03 PM

On 9 Dec 2004 05:22:31 -0800, "Gulf Coast Tony"
wrote:

A type accepted CB? No mods? No Amp?

Then you're not a keyclown. Why would you defend the criminals?

This will probably be my last post today. I have to go over to
Lafayette, LA to finish a job.

Tony

Nope, no illegal equipment at all. I'm not defending illegal
operation, just having fun with the AKC dummies.

HAPPY CAMPER December 9th 04 05:42 PM

Steveo wrote:
"Gulf Coast Tony" wrote:
I have NOT a clue in the world where you are. I'm not looking.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, freak.

Why do you get so angry, Steveo?

Do you really take this so serious?

Maybe you are silly enough to drive to people's house and lurk. There
must be something very wrong with you. Maybe your parents didn't give
you enough attention as a child. You really should take stock of
yourself.

How can you really get angry about what someone says about you in a
newsgroup? I'll bet you love to fight with the other CB idiots on the
air. They say something you don't like, next thing you know you
threating them and screaming about meeting them and "kicking their
ass".

How can things like that affect you?

Do you know how crazy your behavior is? How do you know who you are
confronting? How do you know when your luck will run out? Granted, most
Cb'ers are idiots and will not show. What happens when the person in
the house you're stalking isn't a scared CB'er or ham? What if the
person you're screwing with is crazier than you? Maybe they don't care
about going to jail. Maybe they've been arrested so many times they
just don't care anymore. Or maybe they're so emotional they act before
thinking.

I admit you appear to be a complete idiot. A very "spolied child like"
person. As entertaining as I find you, I don't want to see you get
hurt. Busted by the FCC,yes. Physically hurt,NO.

I only mention this because of your reaction to posts in this
newsgroup. You need to grow up and put things in perspective. Nothing
ANYBODY says here is worth the stress you place on yourself. I don't
think you help your case with your gay posts, either.

[email protected] December 9th 04 06:37 PM

bet you love to fight with the other CB idiots on the
air. They say something you don't like, next thing you know you
threating them and screaming about meeting them and "kicking their
ass".

steveo bragged about doing this!!!!!

Uncle Hal December 9th 04 06:47 PM

Gay Posts? Thats putting it mildly. Infact that has to be the ****ing
understatement of the year.
That asshole posted his entire gay manifesto just a couple of posts ago!
"HAPPY CAMPER" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lancer December 9th 04 09:28 PM

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:19:11 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

wrote:

A type accepted CB? No mods? No Amp?

Then you're not a keyclown. Why would you defend the criminals?

This will probably be my last post today. I have to go over to
Lafayette, LA to finish a job.

Tony

Nope, no illegal equipment at all. I'm not defending illegal
operation, just having fun with the AKC dummies.

I think it is the other way around, they post you chased and reply, who
is controling thing ...AKC Look at you almost every post steveo replys to
you have to reply to, you have no self discipline,NONE

Thats your problem, quit trying to think, your nt good at it.

I hardly ever reply to Steves posts. He is to busy making you look
like a fool to bother. The only control thing that ****es you off is,
you have to reply to both of us. Hard for your impaired brain to keep
up with. Come on, reply.. you know you can't control yourself..