RadioBanter

-   -   Why does Mopeydopey like Roy Orbison so much?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33310-why-does-mopeydopey-like-roy-orbison-so-much.html)

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 10th 04 10:24 PM

Why does Mopeydopey like Roy Orbison so much??

10. He is male

9 through 2. He is dead so he cannot run while mopey tries to seduce
him

ANNNNNND! (drum roll) The number ONE reason mopeydopey likes Roy
Orbison so much......

He wrote mopeydopey's theme song, "Crying" , and another song that
mopedopey thinks is about him, "Pretty Woman"

WhyCanNotWeAllBeGeorge December 11th 04 07:32 AM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
ups.com...
10. He is male

9 through 2. He is dead so he cannot run while mopey tries to seduce
him

ANNNNNND! (drum roll) The number ONE reason mopeydopey likes Roy
Orbison so much......

He wrote mopeydopey's theme song, "Crying" , and another song that
mopedopey thinks is about him, "Pretty Woman"

ROAD TRIP TO MEDINA!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] December 11th 04 07:55 AM

ROAD TRIP TO MEDINA!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!
Stevies in hiding, hes skeered LOL

[email protected] December 11th 04 07:55 AM

ROAD TRIP TO MEDINA!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!
Stevies in hiding, hes skeered LOL

WA3MOJ December 11th 04 10:10 AM

In article .com,
says...

ROAD TRIP TO MEDINA!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Stevies in hiding, hes skeered LOL

Hey N8WWM, I hope he doesn't tell my wife about our love affair.

--
Young Men are delicious,
Healthy, virile and strong,

Steveo December 11th 04 12:21 PM

wrote:
ROAD TRIP TO MEDINA!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Stevies in hiding, hes skeered LOL

Scared of what, this fugly coward? Not on your life.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/