RadioBanter

-   -   FA: HYGAIN AFTERBURNER PLUS 482 HAM AMP>Parts/etc@ $11.50:-( (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33321-fa-hygain-afterburner-plus-482-ham-amp%3Eparts-etc%40-%2411-50-a.html)

Rich WA2RQY December 11th 04 04:27 PM

FA: HYGAIN AFTERBURNER PLUS 482 HAM AMP>Parts/etc@ $11.50:-(

Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
5735925581
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL/Ebay frowns on HOT links
:-(
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=myradioroom&s ort=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0
Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 11th 04 09:53 PM

Illegal amplifier. if it is a ham amp why advertise on
rec.radio.keykweens?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 13th 04 08:10 PM

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we take
it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction, along
with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Lancer December 13th 04 08:41 PM

On 13 Dec 2004 12:10:08 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we take
it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction, along
with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

U Know Who December 13th 04 09:11 PM

wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we take
it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction, along
with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

I'm sure they laughed at her. BTW, Lancer, are you still me? Or, did we get
that little identity problem resolved?

Lancer December 14th 04 12:31 AM

wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we take
it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction, along
with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

I'm sure they laughed at her. BTW, Lancer, are you still me? Or, did we get
that little identity problem resolved?

Poor Geo, he spent weeks chasing his tail over that. I bet he still
isn't totally sure.

Lancer December 14th 04 12:49 AM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:43:59 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news.com:

wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we
take it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction,
along with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

I'm sure they laughed at her. BTW, Lancer, are you still me? Or, did
we get that little identity problem resolved?

Poor Geo, he spent weeks chasing his tail over that. I bet he still
isn't totally sure.

wow, weeks huh, not bad, you have spent months chasing me around this NG.

Chasing you around? You spend your whole life here, doesn't take any
chasing.

Landshark December 14th 04 04:10 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we take
it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction, along
with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

I'm sure they laughed at her. BTW, Lancer, are you still me? Or, did we
get that little identity problem resolved?

Am I still BP?

Wait a minute, I thought I was them?

Landshark

Hey Mopar, figured out the lyrics yet?

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

BP December 14th 04 04:16 AM

Steveo wrote in
:

wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we
take it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction,
along with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

I'm sure they laughed at her. BTW, Lancer, are you still me? Or, did
we get that little identity problem resolved?

Am I still BP?

So when do I get accused of being ice..?

And it's been awhile since geo claimed I was landshark, thou.
But geo is still, a very confused little spunk monkey... :-]