RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas to all (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33394-merry-christmas-all.html)

[email protected] December 22nd 04 05:34 AM

U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man

at
an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if

your
not careful

As usual, dodge the challenge.

Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge

the
challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls steveos

bluff,
Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and I stick

by
it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway anytime but he
cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and hurtin in

one
round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

But, I wanna box ya. Afraid I'd embarrass ya?

honestly I think you'd try and steal my wallet for crack money

Grim Reaper December 22nd 04 07:17 AM

wrote:
hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if your
not careful

Tease and make gay jokes all you want, George. You will never be a real man
until you can stand up to your enemies. If you are afraid to meet me (and I
don't blame you for that), at least be man enough to face Steve.

Grim Reaper December 22nd 04 07:18 AM

wrote:
Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge
the challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls steveos
bluff, Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and I
stick by it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway anytime
but he cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and hurtin
in one round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

Why does it have to be his driveway, George? Why not a YMCA if you like
boxing, or a Dojong if you prefer martial arts? Just meet him at a public
place that allows sparring.

[email protected] December 22nd 04 07:39 AM

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge
the challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls

steveos
bluff, Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and

stick by it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway

anytime
but he cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and

hurtin
in one round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

If you are afraid to meet me (and I don't blame you for that
), at least be man enough to face Steve.

yes I agree ok you heard him steve lets do it new years eve 6 PM your
direveway

Why does it have to be his driveway, George? Why not a YMCA if you

like
boxing, or a Dojong if you prefer martial arts? Just meet him at a

public
place that allows sparring.

listen to you backpedel LOL always trying to negotiate anonymity for
poor baby steve well it aint gonna happen he has to come out of hiding
someday and it might as well be now. he is just an internet tough guy
who stalks hams in there homes its time to turn the tables. YEEhAH!
ps I am not george

Smooth G December 22nd 04 01:09 PM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:53:46 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who"

wrote
in :

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by

coming
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure
that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if

you
can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have
wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so
once
I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a
"looking
for George" sign?

have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

hard to believe he is so terrified of a couple of hams knowing his
name and address.....LOL 100x

What are the ham's addresses? I want to send them holiday greeting
cards.

here comes randy and the sock puppet brigade.. then he will cry that
george is insane.

Just an observation, nothing more, or less. Deal with it. I have no

sock puppets, unlike you.

I dont need a sock puppet you stupid **** I post anything I want from
this account, no need to hide unlike you and your friends. I want you to
know it is me when I post.

Could there ever be any doubt? You post the same dumb **** all the
time! I mean who else could it be?
Here comes the hi icecold you nagger. So predictable!!
I am not ice get over it already! I just think you are funny like the
other 100 people on this group!

Smooth G December 22nd 04 01:16 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:46:55 GMT, "Grim Reaper"
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Cessna" wrote in
We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.
Send me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time
to come to you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you
to come to Atlanta.

you liar you said you werent in atlanta... dick licker... Ill be on
peachtree blvd wearing a pink skirt if you post your confirmed name
and address to the group.

Atlanta is the nearest airport. Hey, freakshow - let's leave it at this -
you send me an e-mail with your true name/address; and I will not post it
or give it to anyone. I will respond in kind with my name/address; and I
will burn some frequent flyer miles and come see you the first week in
January; before I start my next client site. Does that work for you,
George? You don't want your name/address in this group; and I feel about
the same. Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

He wont bite he is a coward that calls people names because he thinks
he is basically safe on usenet. But someone can find out his info
especially since he bought his 32 pill from concrete man. I know some
on here know how to contact concrete and well maybe his info will be
known very soon. Happy New Year to prozac, It might be his last.
I know he is mad at me now!!! Watch the retaliation!!!!

Smooth G December 22nd 04 01:24 PM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:22:43 -0500, "JAMES HAMPTON"
wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Good grief, how many times have I posted my callsign in this group in
the past? And you come up with .... *Warsaw*????

A check at QRZ.com will reveal how totally off-base you are. Unlike
some, I truly have nothing to hide.

73 from Rochester

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I guess you missed this post Jim

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Merry Christmas to all
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

Or is it this James.

JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611

Congratulations! You managed to find qrz.com. Go to the head of the class.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

And why does this kid do that? I mean he is too scared to meet in
person everything is this usenet. He puts someone's address on usenet
why? Who in their right mind would give him their address? So he can
put it on every usenet group? He is such a child. I mean he is funny
at times but the kind of **** he does would get him a smack in the
mouth at the very least out of usenet! It just makes no sense!

Steveo December 22nd 04 01:47 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"Grim Reaper" wrote in
:

wrote:
hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if your
not careful

Tease and make gay jokes all you want, George. You will never be a
real man until you can stand up to your enemies. If you are afraid to
meet me (and I don't blame you for that), at least be man enough to
face Steve.

Ok I will meet steve but only at his home. you worry about making excuses
again. your nothing but a waste of time. Go get a life it is almost
christmas

You're not going anyplace, punk.

Lancer December 22nd 04 02:23 PM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:57:44 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in news:1snhs0989q9dqbgo46pmjgoed1ou6eve02
:

On 22 Dec 2004 02:35:27 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Tryin' man. So far so good but that's usually when stuff starts
stressing out and breaking. It's really tough on the gear and we
try to fix as much as we can ourselves but even then, the parts
are fairly expensive for anything snow..I'll cross my fingers
but I have a feeling I just hexed myself.

I'm running the salt loader between posts right now. :)

Glad they don't use all that salt on the roads down here. Supposed to
be a chance of snow tonight. Would be nice to have snow for
Christmas, doubt if it will happen..

yeah back in jersey that salt sucked huh train.

Now I am Train? Make up your mind..

Grim Reaper December 22nd 04 02:53 PM

wrote:
listen to you backpedel LOL always trying to negotiate anonymity for
poor baby steve well it aint gonna happen he has to come out of hiding
someday and it might as well be now. he is just an internet tough guy
who stalks hams in there homes its time to turn the tables. YEEhAH!
ps I am not george

Anonymity is no big deal. If you want to fight Steve badly enough, you
will just meet him somewhere anonymously and get it over with. I am sure he
would agree to that. Hell, I would.

[email protected] December 22nd 04 07:28 PM

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
listen to you backpedel LOL always trying to negotiate anonymity

for
poor baby steve well it aint gonna happen he has to come out of

hiding
someday and it might as well be now. he is just an internet tough

guy
who stalks hams in there homes its time to turn the tables. YEEhAH!
ps I am not george

Anonymity is no big deal. If you want to fight Steve badly enough,

you
will just meet him somewhere anonymously and get it over with. I am

sure he
would agree to that. Hell, I would.

I know you would aggree to anything but your a steveo brown nose so you
dont count. here is the plan, steves driveway medina ohio or wherever
he really lives steve comes out puffs out his chest starts talkin
internet tough guy **** I pull out a blackjack WHAM hes down game over.

Lancer December 22nd 04 07:30 PM

On 22 Dec 2004 11:28:19 -0800, wrote:

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Your going to play a game of cards with him? Man thats going to
really hurt..

[email protected] December 22nd 04 08:04 PM

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

i will beat him at poker too LOL

WA3MOJ December 22nd 04 08:06 PM

In article , Lancer says...

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I like plying strip poker with manly men. LOL

--
Young Men are delicious,
Healthy, virile and strong,

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:53 PM

Why would AKC take a ham traitor like you seriously anyway?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:56 PM

Kinda like your fellow gayboy mopeydopey's behavior, ay? Of course
there is an exception to his behavior vs. mopey's...mopey dopey hangs
out in truckstop toilets on his knees, AKC'ers are hetero so they dont.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:57 PM

Nope, but you have seen a lot of them in truckstop toilets on your
knees.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:58 PM

I bet it is, you must be frustrated that he isn't actually there so you
could get on your knees.

[email protected] December 22nd 04 11:41 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
wrote in news:1103743699.934195.229470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

LOL, you're ****ed up

dont diss me bro, I got the medina menace on the run LOL

Lancer December 22nd 04 11:59 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:13:40 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in news:41c9833f.54663937
:

wrote:

Tryin' man. So far so good but that's usually when stuff starts
stressing out and breaking. It's really tough on the gear and we
try to fix as much as we can ourselves but even then, the parts
are fairly expensive for anything snow..I'll cross my fingers
but I have a feeling I just hexed myself.

I'm running the salt loader between posts right now. :)

Glad they don't use all that salt on the roads down here. Supposed

be a chance of snow tonight. Would be nice to have snow for
Christmas, doubt if it will happen..

yeah back in jersey that salt sucked huh train.

Now I am Train? Make up your mind..

I did you are train... one of your buddies dimed you out.

LOL, keep on guessing Geo..

Grim Reaper December 23rd 04 01:37 AM

wrote:
I know you would aggree to anything but your a steveo brown nose so
you dont count. here is the plan, steves driveway medina ohio or
wherever he really lives steve comes out puffs out his chest starts
talkin internet tough guy **** I pull out a blackjack WHAM hes down
game over.

You'll have to get his address from him. I refuse. You better hope he is
not a martial artist. He might do something funny like shoving the
blackjack up your unconsious rectum and photograph it for webshots.

Grim Reaper December 23rd 04 02:22 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
LOL he is a starving artist??

Ask him when you see him, princess. If you aren't choking on your teeth,
that is.

Smooth G December 23rd 04 04:09 AM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:27:53 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

Could there ever be any doubt? You post the same dumb **** all the
time! I mean who else could it be?
Here comes the hi icecold you nagger. So predictable!!
I am not ice get over it already! I just think you are funny like the
other 100 people on this group!

No there is no doubt whatso ever you are icecold, I would bet your life on
it now go away you obsessed assclown.

NightmareNYC

You are insane in the membrain. Prove to me I am ice. You keep saying
it but I have never and I mean NEVER seen him post here. How long has
it been and you still accuse so many of being him. There are a good
many old timers that have left and are not here so why do you suck on
some of them so hard nagger???

JAMES HAMPTON December 23rd 04 04:21 AM

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

Or is it this James.

JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611

Congratulations! You managed to find qrz.com. Go to the head of the

class.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

And why does this kid do that? I mean he is too scared to meet in
person everything is this usenet. He puts someone's address on usenet
why? Who in their right mind would give him their address? So he can
put it on every usenet group? He is such a child. I mean he is funny
at times but the kind of **** he does would get him a smack in the
mouth at the very least out of usenet! It just makes no sense!

Well, this is one reason that some folks have given as to not wanting an
amateur radio license. That information is public record and is posted on
qrz.com. Of course, if one isn't involved in something illegal or immoral,
it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Heck, if you want to pay
a few bucks, you can get all kinds of information on neighbors, etc.

I see (on the 11:00 news a few minutes ago) that they seized someone's
computer and found thousands of still porno pics of kids and a number of
videos too ... Perhaps the lack of privacy is not totally without its'
redeeming features ;)

I find this service that I'm using for the newsgroups is just fine for what
I want. No binaries. Binaries, of course, may well include software (legal
or otherwise) and pictures (ditto). Plain text serves me just perfectly ;)

U Know Who December 23rd 04 05:11 AM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

[...]

Jim, no disrespect meant as you said it is on qrz. i was just trying to
prove a point.

Stop licking Jim's nuts, loser.

Steveo December 23rd 04 12:56 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

[...]

You proved your point when you posted this in response to Jim, twit.

pam wrote:
Hey Jim, Put your finger up your ass and spin around.

Twistedhed December 23rd 04 03:57 PM

Well, this is one reason that some folks have

given as to not wanting an amateur radio

license. That information is public record and

is posted on qrz.com. Of course, if one isn't

involved in something illegal or immoral, it

really doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

Hell Jim, It doesn't make a difference at all even to those of us who do
dx on 11 meter. Of course, all people do not share our feeling on this
matter.
Hammies and cbers alike have had occurrences outside this ng or have
been hassled in some manner by Adair and a few other rabid losers
because of something they say on usenet. In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.
Dogie and crew epitomize the internet kook representation with their 5
year failure-record obsessing on internet stranger's personal lives.

Heck, if you want to pay a few bucks, you can

get all kinds of information on neighbors, etc.

Yea...such an act would leave a superb paper trail for the courts.
Electronic harassment must be documented, identified, repeated, and
proof the offender was/is aware such activity is of a harassing/illegal
nature, and a repeat offense. To date, three of our most infamous
posters meet these credentials.

I see (on the 11:00 news a few minutes ago)

that they seized someone's computer and

found thousands of still porno pics of kids and

a number of videos too

Yea,,,they did the same thing with Pete Townshend from The Who. He said
he had all that garbage in his computer because he was researching
pedophilia, but he was the only person aware of this "research".

... Perhaps the lack of privacy is not totally

without its' redeeming features ;)

Privacy baredly exists in today's climate.

I find this service that I'm using for the

newsgroups is just fine for what I want. No

binaries. Binaries, of course, may well include

software (legal or otherwise) and pictures

(ditto). Plain text serves me just perfectly ;)

Best regards from Rochester, NY

Jim

My sentiments exactly, yet some have difficulty accepting other's choice
of usenet access. Years ago they had a special where you signed up for
online surveys and after participating in so many, a free web-tv was
received. There were several ways in which to get free service also, but
those ways have been done away with. Fortunately, some of the old time
die hards that held on to their units and stayed in the club, continue
to reap the bennies of free service.

Twistedhed December 23rd 04 04:02 PM

From: pam
wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:
_
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004
18:24:28 -0600
Or is it this James.
=A0=A0=A0=A0JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611
_
[...]

But of course, you posted his personal information where people actively
download new information on a daily basis as a sign of respect.

as you said it is on

qrz.

i was just trying to prove a point.

And after you prove it to yourself, you can take issue with yourself,
then decide whether or not to agree with yourself. All out of respect,
of course.

N8WWM DOUG ADAIR December 23rd 04 06:10 PM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would AKC take a ham traitor like you seriously anyway?

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Grim Reaper December 23rd 04 07:46 PM

U Know Who wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
Jim, no disrespect meant as you said it is on qrz. i was just trying
to prove a point.

Stop licking Jim's nuts, loser.

Perhaps George is Jim's "personal ball washer". $1 Lewis Black

Smooth G December 23rd 04 11:44 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:52:24 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:27:53 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

WA3MOJ GEORGE BUSCH December 23rd 04 11:58 PM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

I went insane from the herpes i got in my brain from blowing nasty cock and
swallowing gallons of cum.

WA3MOJ GEORGE BUSCH December 24th 04 12:03 AM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who"

wrote
in :

wrote in message
ups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

some of my boyfriends let me shave there balls before i tea bag them.

Smooth G December 24th 04 08:59 AM

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:01:26 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

You keep saying
it but I have never and I mean NEVER seen him post here. How long has
it been and you still accuse so many of being him. There are a good
many old timers that have left and are not here so why do you suck on
some of them so hard nagger???

Get off my tip Ice col;d NYC

Nightmare NYC

Now I am lost again. I am icenyc? or are u saying I am nightmare nyc
or are you saying you are nightmare nyc???
Sorry but this time I am lost!

Dave Hall January 4th 05 01:39 PM

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:57:55 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:
In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this. I had NOTHING to do with it. Dennis was a
friend, and a welcome addition to this usually technically challenged
group, who tended to believe "CB science" over sound RF principles.
Dennis was one of the few who set people straight. I applaud and
respect him for that.

Dave

"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Twistedhed January 4th 05 02:32 PM

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:57:55 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
=A0=A0In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this.

Your name was netered by yourself and voluntarily on this subject.

I had NOTHING to do with it.

Aw, come on, Dave...one doesn't need google to realize how many times
you not only defended vehemently, but aligned yourself with the jerkoff
that has posted here many times that he is responsible for people like
Dennis' departure from the group.

Dennis was a friend,

Well, to be perfectly fair, this group was witness to how you treat your
"friends" on more than one occasion. Your comments concerning
your"business partner" is testament to such and a fine example.

and a welcome addition

to this usually technically challenged group,

who tended to believe "CB science" over

sound RF principles. Dennis was one of the

few who set people straight. I applaud and

respect him for that.

Unfortunately, you defended the jerkoff that attacked not only Dennis,
but just about everyone else on this group, also. In fact, you jumped
aboard the canine wagon with both paws, claiming the FCC and Rainreport
means nothing concerning enforcement.
Just more double talk from one who has been shown to not only ride both
sides of a debate with self-contradiction, but also fosters and incites
flames from all parties.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave Hall January 4th 05 06:32 PM

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:32:37 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
wrote:
**In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this.

Your name was netered by yourself and voluntarily on this subject.

No, you mentioned it erroneously.

I had NOTHING to do with it.

Aw, come on, Dave...one doesn't need google to realize how many times
you not only defended vehemently, but aligned yourself with the jerkoff
that has posted here many times that he is responsible for people like
Dennis' departure from the group.

I don't know who was responsible for Dennis's departure from this
group, and I suspect that neither do you. You only grasp at straws and
make wild guesses. It's no different than what your detractors do to
you, when they accuse you of being Dave Mc Campbell et al.

I don't defend people, I defend principles. If there is insufficient
proof (and heresay testimony from anonymous internet groupies does not
count as proof) to verify an allegation, then I tend to remain
skeptical.

Dennis was a friend,

Well, to be perfectly fair, this group was witness to how you treat your
"friends" on more than one occasion. Your comments concerning
your"business partner" is testament to such and a fine example.

How have I mistreated my friends, as if you know of any examples?

and a welcome addition
to this usually technically challenged group,
who tended to believe "CB science" over
sound RF principles. Dennis was one of the
few who set people straight. I applaud and
respect him for that.

Unfortunately, you defended the jerkoff that attacked not only Dennis,
but just about everyone else on this group, also.

That does not mean, as you erroneously claimed, that I took part in
his departure from the group.

In fact, you jumped
aboard the canine wagon with both paws, claiming the FCC and Rainreport
means nothing concerning enforcement.

I only claimed that there was no definitive proof, at the time, that
the interference was being caused by the person who was being accused.
Knowing how this person had set himself up in a despised position, it
was easy to postulate how someone looking for some sort of "revenge"
could have framed him for it. All I said was not to count all of your
eggs before they all hatch. Premature summary judgements are
irresponsible.

Like I said, I defend principles. Heck I'd even defend you if the
situation warranted it. I believe that people should get what they
deserve, nothing more or less.

Just more double talk from one who has been shown to not only ride both
sides of a debate with self-contradiction, but also fosters and incites
flames from all parties.

A skilled debater is able to assume either side of an issue and argue
it with equal effectiveness. You may call it contradiction. I call it
"Keeping an open mind".....

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj