RadioBanter

-   -   WHAT IS ALL THE FUSS ??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33537-what-all-fuss.html)

Sum Yung Ho December 31st 04 01:47 PM

WHAT IS ALL THE FUSS ???

I just bought me 2 linear amps the other day. One is called a driver
and the other is my big amp. Guy hooked it up in my truck and I am
almost talkin with the big fellas. I guess I am one of those maul
droppers now. I sure aint the only one with an amp so what is all the
fuss?
Droppin Mauls whether you like it or not!