RadioBanter

-   -   koreans know steveo is forging (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33554-koreans-know-steveo-forging.html)

bobon mai dik January 2nd 05 02:53 AM

koreans know steveo is forging

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Doug threatened me with legal action.

Are you sure it be real Doug? Her send you email? Steveo and pals be forging emails from N8. AKC posts must really get to them ha ha, Koreans laugh all the time now.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 2nd 05 04:32 PM

It was me. I told the goober to stop emailing me or be sued in small
claims court.

I am charging $2999.99 per email for spammers and unsolicited garbage.
Thats the limit in small claims in Ohio. I figure a judgement oughta
stop the moron from emailing me.