RadioBanter

-   -   Busy tunning myself up (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33608-re-busy-tunning-myself-up.html)

Lancer January 7th 05 06:06 PM

Busy tunning myself up

On 07 Jan 2005 16:27:24 GMT, "Twistedhed"
wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on t.v.
man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy Moore I cummed.Then
I got hard again right away and had start yankin' my crank some more Mandy
Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was so worn out after watching her
hour and fourty minute movie from cummin like seven times.Im very sure Im
must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

Steveo January 7th 05 09:30 PM

Do you use a spoon when you're 'tunning' yourself, freak?

Steveo January 7th 05 09:37 PM

wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on
t.v. man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy Moore
I cummed.Then I got hard again right away and had start yankin' my crank
some more Mandy Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was so worn out
after watching her hour and fourty minute movie from cummin like seven
times.Im very sure Im must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

Dang! Twist has me taking pictures of a boat he's gonna operate over
there!? Can you speak that lingo, Twist?

Twistedhed January 7th 05 10:08 PM

From: (Lancer)
On 07 Jan 2005 16:27:24 GMT, "Twistedhed" wrote:
Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on
t.v. man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy Moore
I cummed.Then I got hard again right away and had start yankin' my crank
some more Mandy Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was so worn out
after watching her hour and fourty minute movie from cummin like seven
times.Im very sure Im must be in love.
What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

On Global Mountain Time, too. Send ya' some chocolates.

Twistedhed January 7th 05 10:10 PM

From: (Steveo)
_
Twist you moved to Belgium?

Dang! Twist has me taking pictures of a boat he's gonna operate over
there!? Can you speak that lingo, Twist?
_

Ha,,,,I talked to Belgium near triple 5 before..they spoke English for
the QSO.

Steveo January 7th 05 10:37 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
Twist you moved to Belgium?

Dang! Twist has me taking pictures of a boat he's gonna operate over
there!? Can you speak that lingo, Twist?
_

Ha,,,,I talked to Belgium near triple 5 before..they spoke English for
the QSO.

Didja get any GPS honey hole numbers for over yonder? That would help. :)

Steveo January 7th 05 11:50 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Lancer wrote in
:

wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on
t.v. man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy
Moore I cummed.Then I got hard again right away and had start yankin'
my crank some more Mandy Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was
so worn out after watching her hour and fourty minute movie from
cummin like seven times.Im very sure Im must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

No he spoofed his ip like you do.

Webtv is slick..I can't do that over here.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 8th 05 01:00 AM

If what you are saying is true you have changed orientation and also
broke up with FUGGLY.

Landshark January 8th 05 05:19 AM

wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on t.v.
man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy Moore I
cummed.Then
I got hard again right away and had start yankin' my crank some more Mandy
Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was so worn out after watching
her
hour and fourty minute movie from cummin like seven times.Im very sure Im
must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

RRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!! (Doctor Evil)

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Lancer January 8th 05 02:25 PM

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:47:30 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on
t.v. man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy
Moore I cummed.Then I got hard again right away and had start yankin'
my crank some more Mandy Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was
so worn out after watching her hour and fourty minute movie from
cummin like seven times.Im very sure Im must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

No he spoofed his ip like you do.

No stupid, that wasn't a spoofed ip..