Old January 11th 05, 01:07 AM
U Know Who

Default Check this out.......

http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/TOOTHPICK.html

Old January 11th 05, 06:59 AM
Steveo

That pic is me waiting for lancer to change my diaper.

here's the fourm all the cool cb dudes hang out
inhttp://www.chavscum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=7abbe0f967d321990c03448ddf1db240& p=61901#post61901

Old January 11th 05, 11:46 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/TOOTHPICK.html

No **** that guys pic is all over the internet and you guys thought it
was Doug ...LOL I posted a pic of the same guy in the same picture,
except the one I saved he was sitting in a Phila Flyers diaper.

There -is- a striking resemblance. hehe

http://img101.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7mn.jpg
Old January 11th 05, 05:05 PM
Chad Wahls

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...
http://www.geocities.com/matt2kw/TOOTHPICK.html

Remove /TOOTHPICK.html Check out the whole site, it's a complete riot!

Chad