RadioBanter

-   -   Humor (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33684-humor.html)

SideBand January 18th 05 12:22 AM

Humor

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons...8&mode=classic

Steveo January 18th 05 03:03 AM

SideBand wrote:
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons...8&mode=classic

DOH!

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 03:15 AM

AKC are not bitter at all. We laugh every day at the assclown
mopeydopey!

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 03:16 AM

Thats the sound of a trucker slamming butt pirate mopey in the Petro
toilet stall!

Steveo January 18th 05 03:29 AM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
Thats the sound of a trucker slamming butt pirate mopey in the Petro
toilet stall!

I'm gonna make you beg. Pics?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 03:57 AM

beg for you to stop yourself, cuz I can't take the side ache from all
the laffin'.

Flip that wrist, wrist flipper!

You couldnt make a sexual conquest in a gay pride parade, idiot. You
remind me of those goofy little dogs trying to hump people's legs. Ya
smell like one too. The Taco Bell dog learned how to hump legs from
you.

Flip that wrist, wrist flipper?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 18th 05 03:58 AM

did you say you were gonna beg for dicks?

Steveo January 18th 05 04:01 AM

N8WWM Doug Adair"Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:
did you say you were gonna beg for dicks?

You'll beg. (don't say I didn't warn you)