RadioBanter

-   -   Sicko Ms Parks At Truckstops (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/40342-sicko-ms-parks-truckstops.html)

Steveo's whore mother January 19th 05 07:28 PM

Sicko Ms Parks At Truckstops

Truckers beware of an angry little man who goes by the name of "Ms
Parks".

He has been spotted at Ohio truckstops dressed in drag. He (it) hangs
in toilet stalls and offers blowjobs to black truckers. He (it)is a
known carrier of AIDS.

Steveo January 19th 05 08:48 PM

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

Vinnie S. January 19th 05 09:02 PM

On 19 Jan 2005 20:48:33 GMT, Steveo wrote:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

That is really him? How did you get the middle picture with the toupe?

Vinnie S.

Steveo January 19th 05 09:05 PM

wrote:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

That is really him? How did you get the middle picture with the toupe?

Vinnie S.

Top pic is him, the middle pic is a spot on description of him if you
had to do a police sketch.

Vinnie S. January 19th 05 09:14 PM

wrote:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

That is really him? How did you get the middle picture with the toupe?

Vinnie S.

Top pic is him, the middle pic is a spot on description of him if you
had to do a police sketch.

He opened the door. How far out did he get?

Vinnie S.

Steveo January 19th 05 09:16 PM

wrote:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

That is really him? How did you get the middle picture with the toupe?

Vinnie S.

Top pic is him, the middle pic is a spot on description of him if you
had to do a police sketch.

He opened the door. How far out did he get?

He wouldn't come out, too skeered. Soon as he seen me with the camera
he was ducking from the pics. ROFL!

Steveo January 19th 05 09:46 PM

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

Landshark January 20th 05 04:32 AM

"Steveo's whore mother" wrote in message
oups.com...
Truckers beware of an angry little man who goes by the name of "Ms
Parks".

He has been spotted at Ohio truckstops dressed in drag. He (it) hangs
in toilet stalls and offers blowjobs to black truckers. He (it)is a
known carrier of AIDS.

Doug Adair N8WWM

Trolling again:

Inverse trace says:

Convert Base-10 to IP
Note: Many registrars block whois queries from this site due to the large
volume of requests

Base 10 conversion: 65.238.180.215

TraceRoute to 65.238.180.215 [1106162903]

Trace for the above comes back to......... Doug Adair

Convert Base-10 to IP
Note: Many registrars block whois queries from this site due to the large
volume of requests

TraceRoute to 65.238.180.215 [2cust23.tnt6.sylvania.oh.da.uu.net]

He really is one sick person

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Steveo January 20th 05 10:18 PM

hey vinnie, since we both thought the pics were funny maybe we could
get together for some hot action. i'm 4 1/2 inches hard.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns January 20th 05 11:21 PM

bull****, sissy boy. You know you are lying now. That's ok
though...just shows you are a fool. If it comes back to me then go
whine to the ISP and have me yanked. It doesn't, and you can't.