RadioBanter

-   -   Pet Loss (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/62692-re-pet-loss.html)

Steveo January 26th 05 01:58 AM

Pet Loss

"Gravity Wave" wrote in message
om...
My Brother lost his Jack Russel terrier today. Put to sleep. This guy who
never shows emotion has become a certifieed basket case. The dog was
closer to him than his own kids. He's taking this prettu hard. Is there
anyhting I might be able to do to help him ease the pain.

GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB.....THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM FEEL GREAT!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download