Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th 05, 03:03 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default dah-dit-dah-dit; dah-dah-dah-dit-dah

Over the weekend I was made aware of a certain amateur group talking to
Cuba. Isn't Cuba one of the countries from which casual radio contact is
illegal? We all know Cuba is in DX land all the time on 11 meter, but
did the rules change for hammies regarding who they may communicate
(with)?