RadioBanter

-   -   Unable to communicate between mobile CBs; Feedback problem?!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/65905-unable-communicate-between-mobile-cbs%3B-feedback-problem.html)

Anders March 4th 05 02:18 AM

Unable to communicate between mobile CBs; Feedback problem?!!!

recently my friend and i bought a set of radioshack brand mobile cb's
to mount in our trucks. We went offroading right after we got them and

they worked perfectly. Then the second time we tried to use them we
had a problem with feedback. When i transmitted my friend could hear
me, but i could not hear his transmissions. Instead all i could hear
was a loud beeping tone. we experimented with different things but
were unable to find the source of the problem. Using a third cb we
concluded that it was my friend's cb but still could not find the
source of the problem which is frequent but intermittent. Has anyone
heard of this before???? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Anders