RadioBanter

-   -   Ping!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/66011-ping.html)

Landshark March 5th 05 04:02 AM

Ping!!

Ping Jay! Going to North Of Phoenix Arizona for a Bronco
Event, it's only a couple of hours away from you.
Listen for me, I'm having the Stroppe trucked down
next week, so the radio will be present.

Landshark

--
Most true happiness comes
from one's inner life, from the

Jeff Mayner March 5th 05 07:04 AM

Landshark wrote:
Ping Jay! Going to North Of Phoenix Arizona for a Bronco
Event, it's only a couple of hours away from you.
Listen for me, I'm having the Stroppe trucked down
next week, so the radio will be present.

Landshark

My Dad used to write insurance for Bill Stroppe back in the seventies. I got
to cruise around his shop out here in CA for an afternoon.

Great fun. :-)

Jeff