RadioBanter

-   -   Final few outlaw CBers hanging on... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/68046-final-few-outlaw-cbers-hanging.html)

[email protected] March 31st 05 03:48 PM

Final few outlaw CBers hanging on...

..in rec.radio.cb and landshark leading the group.

-------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

Scott in Baltimore April 3rd 05 07:55 PM

" wrote:

.in rec.radio.cb and landshark leading the group.

My linear is still connected to my CB!!

....A ham

I AmnotGeorgeBush April 4th 05 09:23 PM

From: (Scott=A0in=A0Baltimore)
" wrote:
(.in rec.radio.cb and landshark leading the group. )

My linear is still connected to my CB!!

...A ham

Right on! My ham bone is still connected to my.....leg bone.

Steveo April 5th 05 12:18 PM

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
" wrote:

.in rec.radio.cb and landshark leading the group.

My linear is still connected to my CB!!

...A ham

Reckon how many more there are that have never even heard of Usenet. lol

Just Me April 21st 05 10:24 PM

On 05 Apr 2005 11:18:57 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
" wrote:

.in rec.radio.cb and landshark leading the group.

My linear is still connected to my CB!!

...A ham

Reckon how many more there are that have never even heard of Usenet. lol

That is so true and for just good measure I will fire up that big old
mobil linear with my big curly antenna!!!

Steveo April 21st 05 10:38 PM

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
" wrote:

.in rec.radio.cb and landshark leading the group.

My linear is still connected to my CB!!

...A ham

Reckon how many more there are that have never even heard of Usenet. lol

That is so true and for just good measure I will fire up that big old
mobil linear with my big curly antenna!!!

Curly antenna!? What the hell ya got?

Mopey aint too smart April 22nd 05 01:29 AM

Where you gonna be at Dayton, wrist flipper?

CB outlaw April 22nd 05 04:52 AM

That's cause we're too busy having fun using our export radios on 25 to
30 Mhz to be on this stupid usenet. BTW I'm goin' to Dayton to pick up
some more export radios I hear there gonna be lots there to buy some
I'll be there with cash on hand to buy all kinds of cool export radios.
See ya there FCC
CB OUTLAW #1

Steveo April 22nd 05 04:54 AM

"CB outlaw" wrote:
That's cause we're too busy having fun using our export radios on 25 to
30 Mhz to be on this stupid usenet. BTW I'm goin' to Dayton to pick up
some more export radios I hear there gonna be lots there to buy some
I'll be there with cash on hand to buy all kinds of cool export radios.
See ya there FCC
CB OUTLAW #1

I'll be the guy with the camera. lol

CB outlaw April 22nd 05 05:00 AM

Camera? what camera? My face can break a lens in no time flat. Hi hi.
But I would like some pics of the export radio gear that I'm buying
there (for my export radio photo album) TNX