RadioBanter

-   -   I'm BACK!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/68939-im-back.html)

EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE April 14th 05 05:41 AM

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

I only came back here to tell all you MORONS (AKC's) and such that I
don't have time to waste on you idiots here cause I'm having TOO MUCH
FUN shooting skip on channels above and below the CB band AND I'm using
no less than 2000 watts minimum AND causing lots of tvi and
interference on stereos in my area, SO GO AHEAD AND TELL RILLEY AND THE
FCC ALL ABOUT ME AND WE'LL SEE WHO'S LEFT STANDING.
FREEBANDERS FOREVER!!!!

Mopey aint too smart April 14th 05 07:28 AM

dummy doesn't even know how to spell his Mr. Hollingsworth's first
name.

Mopey aint too smart April 14th 05 07:28 AM

Mopey aint too smart April 14th 05 07:28 AM

Paul Calman April 14th 05 05:54 PM

I'l bet his mother is so proud.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE April 14th 05 07:36 PM

Who the hell cares how it's spelled, HE'S STILL A NOBODY, AND THAT'S
THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE I SAID SO, SO GO CHOKE ON THAT YOU STUPID
LAW-ABIDDING HAM OPERATOR

General Johnson Jamieson April 14th 05 11:01 PM

Riley is gone, Daryl Duckworth is the new Big Dog but don't worry, he could
care less about ham or CB.

EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE April 14th 05 11:26 PM

"Daryl Duckworth"? Who is HE? And where did they dig him from?

Steveo April 14th 05 11:45 PM

"Mopey aint too smart" wrote:
dummy doesn't even know how to spell his Mr. Hollingsworth's first
name.

**** off.

plonk

EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE April 15th 05 12:04 AM