Old May 8th 05, 10:13 PM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 08 May 2005 14:53:45 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 08 May 2005 09:15:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The op asks a specific question. That mitigates any stalking
accusation, period.

Use _your_ brain.

He's an idiot. He calls him a stalker, and he threatened to do the
same to me, only I didn't dare him to. He chose my of all the
people here.

Section 8 white trash at its finest.

Vinnie S.

He's just sore that I asked him about his neighbors.

Looks like the Imax is going up today. I went in the tree 25 feet, but
was shaking because the damn thing wasn't perfectly straight. I cut
all the limb to about 35 feet. I purchased a 30 foot telescoping mast
from Lowe's, and will bolt it to the side of the tree. I will be about
about 36 feet. Will report back tonight.

Vinnie S.

Sinking some ground rods too? Good luck, Vin.

Yep, got ground rods, but suffered a minor setback. I bottom part of the
antenna sound like something was rattling on the inside. I measured the
resistance from the center conductor to the ground it was a dead short. I
thought this should be open.

Vinnie S.

It's rattling inside? have you tested the swr?
Old May 8th 05, 10:15 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508122909.397
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508105148.291$N2
@newsreader.com:

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

Back at your honey, Shark.

His honey is a bear type guy...LOL

No wonder you're hooked on gay ****. Look what I found with -your-
address attached to it. LOL (start making excuses)

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

I dont have to make any excuses you should it,

Notice your nerves make you create typos lmao!

is sunday afternoon nice
as can be outside and you are looking up the innocent peoples addresses
on google...LOL is right

I just got home, dummy.

Why do you share an address with this?

http://tinyurl.com/898qt
Old May 9th 05, 02:02 AM
Vinnie S.

On 08 May 2005 21:13:13 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yep, got ground rods, but suffered a minor setback. I bottom part of the
antenna sound like something was rattling on the inside. I measured the
resistance from the center conductor to the ground it was a dead short. I
thought this should be open.

Vinnie S.

It's rattling inside? have you tested the swr?

Rattling is normal, from what I hear. The dead short is normal too. I think it's
the 1/4 wave that shows open. I am getting them confused. Anayway, the antenna
is not up yet, but the mast and mounts are up. I want to make a dry run so it's
straight. Now, it's a matter of attaching the antenna.

Vinnie S.
Old May 9th 05, 02:21 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508105148.291$N2
@newsreader.com:

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

Back at your honey, Shark.

His honey is a bear type guy...LOL

No wonder you're hooked on gay ****. Look what I found with -your-
address attached to it. LOL (start making excuses)

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

He's just jealous dude. This is where I took the family to this
morning for Brunch:

http://www.ironstonevineyards.com/

Pretty damn good, with an excellent view.

Landshark

Cool! I just got back from taking the wife for a cruise for some
ice cream in the Belvedere with the top down. The new 440 is
breathing strong!

I had the Bronco cleaned and ready to go. They had
forecast rain by late afternoon, it hit early in the morning.

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old May 9th 05, 02:36 AM
chicken boy coward mopathetic flips his lips and h

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

@newsreader.com:

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

Back at your honey, Shark.

His honey is a bear type guy...LOL

No wonder you're hooked on gay ****. Look what I found with -your-
address attached to it. LOL (start making excuses)

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

He's just jealous dude. This is where I took the family to

this
morning for Brunch:

http://www.ironstonevineyards.com/

Pretty damn good, with an excellent view.

Landshark

Did you find any truckers to take to the toilet and offset the tab?

Old May 9th 05, 03:33 AM

-
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.

The camera is the tool of a scared little chicken boy.

Old May 9th 05, 11:34 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050508171514.202
Why do you share an address with this?

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

You are 1 sick demented individual

Here's a great example of a sick demented individual.
Since December 12 2004

pam wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

pam wrote:
Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf

pam wrote:
Your wife liked how i act, she said I am a bigger man than you, in more
ways than one.

pam wrote:
where is your address assclown I have a plane ticket waiting for a
destination.

pam wrote:
Hey Randy your not tookeen with the bitches didnt you just get dumped by
your old lady? I heard it was for cheating on her, with a sheep.

pam wrote:
That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the medina
school yards. .. 10-4

pam wrote:
Of course it is a forge these cbers are real moron's

pam wrote:
Hey Steveo, why dont you reach down between your legs and see if you have
any balls

pam wrote:
come to your house unexpectedly and punk slap you.

pam wrote:
correctional Facility i am locked up.

pam wrote:
beat it Nagger,beat it nagger your reaching again..
Nagger you are a liar,
they say i am george busch now what is it nagger boi,

pam wrote:
he is a rolling rock drinker and Lancer is a cum slurper. Now watch
him trip over himself repying to this message.

pam wrote:
LOL ice cold Piece of **** Nagger you are too funny

pam wrote:
you ****in queer asshole. You are a transexual lover

pam wrote:
cocksucker your a ****ing Nagger

pam wrote:
you ****ing assclown pussy by loser... There isnt a god damn thing yoiu
can do about it except whimper and cry like the big faggot you are.. hey
Steve Parks,,, go **** yopurself you no nutsack loser.

pam wrote:
thats because mondays you are off sucking dick for a living.

pam wrote:
I am not a rascist I am a skin head.

pam wrote:
I banged his old lady and it smelled like the suez canal

pam wrote:
besides I have a trojan on your computer and I know when you post,
ever heard ofsub seven??

pam wrote:
Perhaps I have her pussy smells like a bad clam bake,
face it you like men and everything about them.

pam wrote:
yeah now suck my dick you assclown.

pam wrote:
Now hurry run along and sent those complaints to comcast.

pam wrote:
after you tear it up for awhile, yes it smells like men's dick.

pam wrote:
Insane in the membrane.

pam wrote:
Well pussy boi Parks your wife seems to think I got
something on you, get over it. she wants a man, not you.

pam wrote:
That is real funny you stupid piece of dog ****

pam wrote:
you limp wristed faggot. In an effort to suck dick

pam wrote:
did you have semen in your eye Land****?

pam wrote:
You queer assclown

pam wrote:
do you enjoy sucking his dick that
nuch, you cant get the taste out of your mouth?

pam wrote:
you ****ing clueless douchebag.

pam wrote:
You suck and lancer swallows.

pam wrote:
**** you you asshole I hope your christmas tree drys
out and burns down your trailer.

pam wrote:
Sorry asspunk, this doesnt get brought to a vote

pam wrote:
exactly i dont you stupid ****

pam wrote:
sorry dick with ears

pam wrote:
you sure do care you are menstrating over it.

pam wrote:
I hope you overdose on New years Randy, on
oxycotnin.

pam wrote:
yeah your wife keeps me busy too. she guzzles my nuts.

pam wrote:
guess again ass****

pam wrote:
And what I once said, "Randy you are an asshole"

pam wrote:
LOL, you ****ing sissy...

pam wrote:
i am not a sock puppet but you are

pam wrote:
smooth cold nyc get off of my tip

pam wrote:
Hey Jim, Put your finger up your ass and spin around.

pam wrote:
Geo, I can accept that. But, you are one as well.

pam wrote:
steveo taslks ****
without ever backing it up oh yes

pam wrote:
rec.radio.cb assholes are out in full force

pam wrote:
Negro please

pam wrote:
Why not show some real balls besides steves on your neck

pam wrote:
I know you wont to pussy to do so.

pam wrote:
Yeah you used to *beat* your meat

pam wrote:
i didnt post to this threads until now, ass****

pam wrote:
"WA3MOJ takes corncob up ass" i didnt post to this
threads until now, ass****

pam wrote:
you ****ed up asshole. Blow me, again

pam wrote:
iLL BET TOO MANY TO COUNT HE GETS INTOXICATED ON CUM.

pam wrote:
you jackoff steveo while staring AT PICS OF MEN.

pam wrote:
your a ****ing jew aren't you?

pam wrote:
thats not george you clueless ass****

pam wrote:
You Gay ****ing jerkoff you were with a Transexual this weekend.

pam wrote:
read what the **** I tpye

pam wrote:
are you ****ing drunk you stupid ass****

pam wrote:
I said that from the ****ing start you drunken asshole.

pam wrote:
go sniff some more toilets seat your delerious

pam wrote:
if you cant see this quit masterbATING YOUR
EYESITE WILL COMEBACK

pam wrote:
This is not grammar class you ****ing dick with ears

pam wrote:
did yur mother have anything that lived?

pam wrote:
Frank you really are suckinfg twistys dick hard these days

pam wrote:
are you befriendung him for other
reasons we dont know about yet, either way your make me sick

pam wrote:
Frank Twistedhed Gilliand advocates law breaking when he wrote:
"If you have a scanner, spend a few days listening in on some of your
neighbors' telephone conversations. You might be suprised."

pam wrote:
Again you have to reply and are a drugged up clueless assclown,as usual.

pam wrote:
I am speaking of the state in general now go **** yourself
dave McCampbell

pam wrote:
go tell your lies to another assclown like your wife
now she is a real **** from what i hear.

pam wrote:
wa3moj doesnt even post to this NG you dick sucking faggot.

pam wrote:
No one is on your leg dickhead, now go suck some more dick

pam wrote:
hahaha you are truely clueless you ass loving faggot. That is a 100% lie

pam wrote:
his wife is out getting banged while he sits at homne on the usenet

pam wrote:
No that i ****ed your ex- old lady was better.

pam wrote:
ur wife usually makes a special delivery and takes a load home with her.

pam wrote:
LOL I say ask your
wife mopedick... she likes the taste of my cock.