RadioBanter

-   -   27.620 FM Repeater heard ! (new rare 'DX catch' ) (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/73279-re-27-620-fm-repeater-heard-new-rare-dx-catch.html)

I AmnotGeorgeBush June 23rd 05 02:54 AM

27.620 FM Repeater heard ! (new rare 'DX catch' )

From: =A0=A0 "Lloyd" Subject: =A0=A0
27.620 FM Repeater heard ! (new rare 'DX catch' )
Date: =A0=A0Wed, Jun 22, 2005, 5:31pm Organization: Lloyd
There are Freeband repeaters operating in

Charleston, SC, Atlanta, Ga., Little Rock, AR,

and several other cities.

Dig it! And they ain't all FM either. Some of them serve dual purpose
g.

I AmnotGeorgeBush June 23rd 05 03:10 PM

From:
(The=A0Last=A0Day=A0Profit=A0of=A0Refried=A0Beans)
"Lloyd" wrote in message
The Charleston and Little Rock freeband repeaters are linked to business
band repeaters and a seldom used ham repeater in one case. =A0 There is
a set up in Nashville where a repeater is cross linked to repeaters in
three other radio services.

OK.....

What SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES do they

operate on then ??

LMAO,,yea,, right!

Please provide your list of the same or a URL

with info on the same.

Thanks!

Please provide an authentic email from your main IP and I'll send you a
few of the freeband repeater freqs. If you prove worthy, you may receive
more in the future. Somehow, I doubt your ability and sincerity.

mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! June 23rd 05 11:51 PM

I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:
From:
(The Last Day Profit of Refried Beans)
"Lloyd" wrote in message
The Charleston and Little Rock freeband repeaters are linked to business
band repeaters and a seldom used ham repeater in one case. There is
a set up in Nashville where a repeater is cross linked to repeaters in
three other radio services.

OK.....

What SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES do they

operate on then ??

LMAO,,yea,, right!

Please provide your list of the same or a URL

with info on the same.

Thanks!

Please provide an authentic email from your main IP and I'll send you a
few of the freeband repeater freqs. If you prove worthy, you may receive
more in the future. Somehow, I doubt your ability and sincerity.

Translation: The gay gay keyclowns want other gay gay keyclowns on
there, not just run of the mill SWL type people, who are mostly
heterosexual.