RadioBanter

-   -   ...And now for the black man's tune up! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/73944-now-black-mans-tune-up.html)

Barz Clozed July 3rd 05 07:05 PM

...And now for the black man's tune up!

....And now for the black man's tune up!

Shshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshsh sheewww!

Shshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshsh sheewww!

Te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-test!

Te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-test!

I have to give the black CB'ers credit for one thing. You almost
never hear them using roger beeps and echo boxes, and almost all the
on the air profanity comes from trash mouthed white CB'ers.