RadioBanter

-   -   HY Bad Experience (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/74450-hy-bad-experience.html)

[email protected] July 12th 05 12:45 PM

HY Bad Experience

I had a bad experience with HY.
Anyone else have any comments on this company.

GHB July 12th 05 06:57 PM

I've tried to work out problems with orders and they acted like ass holes!!

Steveo July 12th 05 10:52 PM

wrote:
I had a bad experience with HY.
Anyone else have any comments on this company.

What did they do to ya? (just being nosey)

[email protected] July 12th 05 11:32 PM

I ordered a magnum 257 and they shipped a magnum m1.
They wouldn't ship me the right radio untull I shipped back the wrong
on.
Now I shipped back the m1, they have had it for more than a week, and
they wont issue a credit.
When I call them on the phone they lie and make up BS stories.
This Place H&Y Electronic Supply is a terrible outfit. I wouldn't
reccomend them to my worst enemy.

Steveo July 13th 05 12:20 AM

wrote:
I had a bad experience with HY.
Anyone else have any comments on this company.

What did they do to ya? (just being nosey)

Bummer. I hate being ripped off or delayed especially when I buy new stuff.
Did you put it on a credit card? (hopefully)

AKC owns this NG July 13th 05 06:33 AM

wrote:
I had a bad experience with HY.
Anyone else have any comments on this company.

What did they do to ya? (just being nosey)

EXCELLENT!!!! Keyclown dealers screwing over keyclowns. Now, that is
GOOD news. Yay!

Vinnie S. July 13th 05 01:47 PM

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:32:05 GMT, wrote:

I ordered a magnum 257 and they shipped a magnum m1.
They wouldn't ship me the right radio untull I shipped back the wrong
on.
Now I shipped back the m1, they have had it for more than a week, and
they wont issue a credit.
When I call them on the phone they lie and make up BS stories.
This Place H&Y Electronic Supply is a terrible outfit. I wouldn't
reccomend them to my worst enemy.

Heard alot about CB places like this. Seems their business is so small, that
they are slow for corrections and credit. You did the right thing using a credit
card. I would contest the charge, and take my business elsewhere.

Vinnie S.

Vinnie S. July 13th 05 01:50 PM

wrote:
I had a bad experience with HY.
Anyone else have any comments on this company.

What did they do to ya? (just being nosey)

Bummer. I hate being ripped off or delayed especially when I buy new stuff.
Did you put it on a credit card? (hopefully)

He says they won't issue a credit, so it must be on a card. I have never heard
of them.

I hear alot of these problems with CBs. I think people might be better off doing
walk-ins and just driving to the site, or just doing ebay.

Vinnie S.

Landshark July 13th 05 04:07 PM

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:32:05 GMT, wrote:

I ordered a magnum 257 and they shipped a magnum m1.
They wouldn't ship me the right radio untull I shipped back the wrong
on.

Well that's not unusual. Sure it was their mistake, but if they sent
another one, what would keep you from not sending back the wrong radio? Did
they offer to charge you for the correct one, free shipping, then refund
your card upon return of the wring radio?

Now I shipped back the m1, they have had it for more than a week,

and they wont issue a credit.

Not to say they have, but it's the old saying "their quick to take the
money, but slow to return it" Credit card co. are notorious for that.
Also, remember, once returned, it has to through receiving, then onto
who ever does the returns, so that in itself could take a couple of days.

When I call them on the phone they lie and make up BS stories.
This Place H&Y Electronic Supply is a terrible outfit. I wouldn't
reccomend them to my worst enemy.

Well, if you did use a credit card, you can always file a dispute with
the Credit card co. That will cure the problem.

Heard alot about CB places like this. Seems their business is so small,
that
they are slow for corrections and credit. You did the right thing using a
credit
card. I would contest the charge, and take my business elsewhere.

Vinnie S.

If they are BS'ing you, I'd do like Vinnie said, the CC co will take care
of it.

Landshark

--
__
o /' )

Jeff Mayner July 17th 05 07:54 AM

wrote:
I had a bad experience with HY.
Anyone else have any comments on this company.

What did they do to ya? (just being nosey)

Bummer. I hate being ripped off or delayed especially when I buy new
stuff. Did you put it on a credit card? (hopefully)

He says they won't issue a credit, so it must be on a card. I have
never heard of them.

He should call the credit card co. and have them deal with it.

H&Y seems to be one of those companies that work for some and not for
others. Are they still Copper?