RadioBanter

-   -   NEW FCC/ARRL AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE EXAM (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/77355-re-new-fcc-arrl-amateur-radio-license-exam.html)

IR August 31st 05 12:06 AM

NEW FCC/ARRL AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE EXAM

They should just make people sign an agreement to use well adjusted
equipment, do a little service work periodically, and limit power.
Also of course to mainly stay off the air during emergencies...

And let 'em rip...

imho

I AmnotGeorgeBush August 31st 05 04:30 PM

From: (Odd=A0Ball)
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:55:01 GMT, "General Johnson Jameson"
wrote:
NEW FCC/ARRL AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE EXAM

You need to be able to send and receive one

letter of morse code per hour too!

That leaves out several of our resident nocodes..not all of them, but
several.