RadioBanter

-   -   SBE - Console V CB-40 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/79485-sbe-console-v-cb-40-a.html)

Dungeon Master October 13th 05 06:53 PM

SBE - Console V CB-40

Hello,
OK... This is a library check. I'm seeking a service manual for the SBE
Console V. As far as I can tell, there wasn't a SAMs Photofact made for
this unit. I have a mint condition unit that I'm going to service and
would like to have the proper documentation to work from.
I have done a google search already and have come up with nothing. Any
suggestions to obtaining this information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a head of time & 73

Dungeon Master

Jay in the Mojave October 15th 05 02:08 PM

SBE - Console V CB-40

Hello Dungeon Master:

Look this site over. I'd bet a buck they can help you.

Jay in the Mojave

Dungeon Master October 17th 05 06:54 PM

SBE - Console V CB-40

Thank Jay, I'll look into this.