RadioBanter

-   -   Today Propagation (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/80040-today-propagation.html)

SR October 17th 05 05:09 AM

Today Propagation

This arternoon around 1900 utc I was picking up very good propagation on
11 meters in the 26.000's. It was filled with cq calls. Mexico and a
few countries in Westen Europe came in.

But now at 2300 utc the band is dead.

SR

[email protected] October 17th 05 06:13 PM

Today Propagation

Thanks for the report. Always great to hear these, and compare!

I AmnotGeorgeBush October 17th 05 09:09 PM

Today Propagation

From: (SR)
This arternoon around 1900 utc I was picking up very good propagation on
11 meters in the 26.000's. It was filled with cq calls. Mexico and a few
countries in Westen Europe came in.
But now at 2300 utc the band is dead.
SR
_
Yea, the propagation comes and goes on those freqs. Mexico, Puerto Rico,
the islands,, are always coming in to my receive. Europe has been
sporadic here,..last two times I caught it was early to mid-afternoon.