RadioBanter

-   -   Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/81450-why-illegal-cbers-harass-kc8ldo-ngs.html)

[email protected] November 6th 05 04:10 PM

Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's

- he's law abiding, they are not

- he has a license, they do not

- his identity is open, they must hide

Scott in Baltimore November 6th 05 05:05 PM

Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's

Troll, troll, troll your boat.........

STFU already. Get a life!

(I am neither a friend or an enemy of these parties)

[email protected] November 8th 05 02:44 PM

Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's

Troll, troll, troll your boat.........

STFU already. Get a life!

(I am neither a friend or an enemy of these parties)

scott you need to upgrade from no code

Scott in Baltimore November 8th 05 07:02 PM

Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's

Scott, you need to upgrade from no code.

You need to learn to shoe a horse before you can drive a car!

Same difference. The NPRM is in the works. I'm already signed
up for the first test session after code goes away. I passed
element 2 and 3 with no studying, and missed 4 by two questions.
I've since borrowed the extra book from the library and read it.

I have no problem with anyone who likes code. I even believe
there should be space for nothing but code, not mixed with
other weak signal modes. I just don't want it forced down
my throat. I might finish learning it if I don't have to.

I AmnotGeorgeBush November 8th 05 08:02 PM

Why KC8LDO harasses in cb ng's

From:
he's not law abiding

he faces charges this Thursday.

- he has a nocode license and he's ****ed

that some cb'ers have upgraded past him.

he dwells and concerns himself with cb'ers

personal identities and real world actions in

order to harass them.

he forges cb'ers in amateur groups

100% accurate.

I AmnotGeorgeBush November 8th 05 08:05 PM

Why illegal CB'ers harass KC8LDO in ng's

From:
Troll, troll, troll your boat.........
STFU already. Get a life!

(I am neither a friend or an enemy of these parties)

scott you need to upgrade from no code

Scott is one of a few nocodes present who doesn't suffer from what ails
you. You could learn plenty from such examples but you exercise your
right to refuse to learn any more.

Steveo November 8th 05 09:49 PM

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Scott, you need to upgrade from no code.

You need to learn to shoe a horse before you can drive a car!

Same difference.

-snip-

Did he ever tell dogie or nad that when he was sluping them as
'iamnotgeorge' (among other socks)?

Steveo November 8th 05 09:54 PM

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

Troll, troll, troll your boat.........
STFU already. Get a life!

(I am neither a friend or an enemy of these parties)

scott you need to upgrade from no code

Scott is one of a few nocodes present who doesn't suffer from what ails
you. You could learn plenty from such examples but you exercise your
right to refuse to learn any more.

He's lonely with out dogie, nad, and chris.

[email protected] November 9th 05 03:32 AM

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

he's not law abiding

he faces charges this Thursday.

- he has a nocode license and he's ****ed

that some cb'ers have upgraded past him.

he dwells and concerns himself with cb'ers

personal identities and real world actions in

order to harass them.

he forges cb'ers in amateur groups

100% accurate.

Right on.