RadioBanter

-   -   X-mas present (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/84999-x-mas-present.html)

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy December 25th 05 01:33 AM

X-mas present

Even though I have been an asshole all year, this is the time for giving. If
you come to petro I will blow your pipes out for free. Also I will be giving
out 50% off Crisco Kathy's tax service.

Merry Christmas

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy December 25th 05 02:30 AM

Mpeys forgeries are easy to detect

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy wrote:
Even though I have been an asshole all year, this is the time for giving. If
you come to petro I will blow your pipes out for free. Also I will be giving
out 50% off Crisco Kathy's tax service.

Merry Christmas

You must think it is a joke. Identified and located, queenie.

Steveo December 26th 05 02:06 PM

wrote:
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy wrote:
Even though I have been an asshole all year, this is the time for
giving. If you come to petro I will blow your pipes out for free. Also
I will be giving out 50% off Crisco Kathy's tax service.

Merry Christmas

You must think it is a joke. Identified and located, queenie.

What a dumbass.

Come and get me you hunch backed coward.

http://tinypic.com/j76i9x.jpg

Jim Hampton December 27th 05 01:09 AM

Mpeys forgeries are easy to detect

Hello, Mopar

What an idiot!

Why do these idiots continue to try and antagonize you and others?

Hope you any yours had a nice Christmas!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
oups.com...

Steveo December 27th 05 03:05 PM

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Hello, Mopar

What an idiot!

Why do these idiots continue to try and antagonize you and others?

Hope you any yours had a nice Christmas!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hi Jim, who knows what goes through the dome of the fugly felon. The only
place he has any nerve is on Usenet while hiding in his section eight slum.

Christmas was good here, hope it was for you too.

Happy New Year.