RadioBanter

-   -   Browning Golden Eagle (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/85044-browning-golden-eagle.html)

William December 26th 05 12:49 AM

Browning Golden Eagle

Hello,

I'm looking for a Browning Golden Eagle CB for my father. If you have one
you want to part with let me know.

William

Vinnie S. December 26th 05 07:14 PM

Browning Golden Eagle

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:49:00 -0600, "William" wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for a Browning Golden Eagle CB for my father. If you have one
you want to part with let me know.

William

William, seems there is a revial of sorts with Brownings. Check this website
periodically. I think there is a classified ads somewhere there.

http://www.browninglabsinc.com/

Vinnie S.

dutchman2u December 26th 05 11:43 PM

Browning Golden Eagle

GOOD DAY WHAT MODEL OF BROWNING GOLDEN ARE U LOOKING FOR ? I
HAVE MARK II AM XMITTER ,SSB15 TRANSADPTOR . THE GOLDEN EAGLE MARK II
RECEIVER WITH THE COLLIONS FILTER TWO SILTRONICS 90-3 VFO TWO GOLDEN
EAGLE MICROPHONE USED EVERY DAY .TO SEE PICTURES OF GOLDEN EAGLE
http://home.elp.rr.com/dutchman2u/Mark%20IVA.htm