RadioBanter

-   -   Mopey PoopyHolic (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/85237-mopey-poopyholic.html)

[email protected] name December 29th 05 05:11 AM

Mopey PoopyHolic

Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Steveo December 29th 05 01:18 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

wrote:
Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Typical drivel from the aol-tard Fred Garvin This is
what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

Vinnie S. December 29th 05 01:58 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

This is
what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

I hate it when that happens !

Vinnie S.

Steveo December 29th 05 05:38 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

Vinnie S. wrote:
This is
what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

I hate it when that happens !

Vinnie S.

Freddy is working a temp job at burger king now.

http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

DrDeath December 29th 05 06:36 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

"Steveo" wrote in message
Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Typical drivel from the aol-tard Fred Garvin This is
what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

nuthin sez luvin like marryin yer cusin

Steveo December 29th 05 06:58 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Typical drivel from the aol-tard Fred Garvin This
is what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

nuthin sez luvin like marryin yer cusin

SUSIE LEE DONE FELL IN LOVE;
SHE PLANNED TO MARRY JOE
SHE WAS SO HAPPY 'BOUT IT ALL
SHE TOLD HER PAPPY SO.

PAPPY TOLD HER, SUSIE GAL,
YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER.
I'D JUST AS SOON YO' MA DON'T KNOW,
BUT JOE IS YO' HALF BROTHER.

SO SUSIE PUT ASIDE HER JOE
AND PLANNED TO MARRY WILL,
BUT AFTER TELLING PAPPY THIS,
HE SAID, "THERE'S TROUBLE STILL.

YOU CAN'T MARRY WILL, MY GAL,
AND PLEASE DON'T TELL YOU' MOTHER,
BUT WILL AND JOE, AND SEVERAL MO'
I KNOW IS YO' HALF BROTHER.

BUT MAMA KNEW AND SAID, MY CHILD,
JUST DO WHAT MAKES YO' HAPPY.
MARRY WILL OR MARRY JOE.
YOU AIN'T NO KIN TO PAPPY.

[email protected] name December 29th 05 08:19 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

wrote:
Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Typical drivel from the aol-tard Fred Garvin This is
what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

My name is not Freddy, but we know who you are and what
you do at the Petro toilet, MopeyDopey.......

Steveo December 29th 05 08:35 PM

Mopey PoopyHolic

Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Typical drivel from the aol-tard Fred Garvin This
is what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

My name is not Freddy,

That's just one of the nyms you post under, along with

along with Tom Randy and Bergans Sister (freddy likes to dress like a
little girl) . AOL is for morons so I'm not surprised you failed to cover
your tracks.

Your birthday is 5/4/1958 and you got your ham ticket in 1994, yet you hang
out here humping my leg.

What's your call, freddy?

but we know who you are and what
you do at the Petro toilet, MopeyDopey.......

Your hero dogie gave you his truck stop fetish.

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy December 30th 05 09:24 AM

Mopey PoopyHolic

Steveo wrote:
Mopey PoopyHolic ha ha ha

Typical drivel from the aol-tard Fred Garvin This
is what happens when your parents are siblings, eh' freddy?

My name is not Freddy,

That's just one of the nyms you post under, along with

along with Tom Randy and Bergans Sister (freddy likes to dress like a
little girl) . AOL is for morons so I'm not surprised you failed to cover
your tracks.

Your birthday is 5/4/1958 and you got your ham ticket in 1994, yet you hang
out here humping my leg.

What's your call, freddy?

but we know who you are and what
you do at the Petro toilet, MopeyDopey.......

Your hero dogie gave you his truck stop fetish.

It is you, mopeyfag, hubby of the K9 gal, who has the fetish. We just
report on it.