RadioBanter

-   -   N8WWM is a hero (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/85304-n8wwm-hero.html)

[email protected] name December 29th 05 09:34 PM

N8WWM is a hero

Mopeypoopy, you ought to bow down and kiss N8's feet for
letting you act like a fool in this NG for so long. The man is
a true hero for putting up with your nonsense.

Steveo December 29th 05 10:53 PM

N8WWM is a fugly felon

wrote:
Mopeypoopy, you ought to bow down and kiss N8's feet for
letting you act like a fool in this NG for so long. The man is
a true hero for putting up with your nonsense.

Ain't **** your felon boyfriend can do about it freddy, just like you, he's
afraid of me.

http://n8wwm.4t.com

DrDeath December 30th 05 01:40 AM

N8WWM is a hero

wrote in message
Mopeypoopy, you ought to bow down and kiss N8's feet for
letting you act like a fool in this NG for so long. The man is
a true hero for putting up with your nonsense.

Tell me it's not true. Someone actually LIKES Dogie. Must be a crisco eater.

Steveo December 30th 05 11:23 AM

N8WWM is a hero

"DrDeath" wrote:
Fred Garvin wrote in message
Mopeypoopy, you ought to bow down and kiss N8's feet for
letting you act like a fool in this NG for so long. The man is
a true hero for putting up with your nonsense.

Tell me it's not true. Someone actually LIKES Dogie. Must be a crisco
eater.

Poughkeepsie felon slurper.

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy January 1st 06 04:31 PM

N8WWM is a hero

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

thats you moparhoLICK

[email protected] name January 1st 06 05:34 PM

N8WWM is a hero

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

thats you moparhoLICK

Hooray for N8! You tell im!