RadioBanter

-   -   on eBay: Communications Power, Inc. BC 2000 Base Console (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/85751-ebay-communications-power-inc-bc-2000-base-console.html)

[email protected] January 4th 06 05:56 PM

on eBay: Communications Power, Inc. BC 2000 Base Console

CB preamp, dual antenna tuner, frequency counter, clock ... all in one
beautiful package.

Item number: 5849300571

Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Skipp is happy friday is here January 6th 06 11:08 PM

on eBay: Communications Power, Inc. BC 2000 Base Console

CPI made some really good stuff. I was as service station for them
for a time.... way back. Most of the few problems I found were
customer caused.

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic

Steveo January 6th 06 11:14 PM

Skipp is happy friday is here wrote:
CPI made some really good stuff. I was as service station for them
for a time.... way back. Most of the few problems I found were
customer caused.

cheers,
skipp
www.radiowrench.com/sonic