RadioBanter

-   -   Ham Radio, How I got caught (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/86118-re-ham-radio-how-i-got-caught.html)

I AmnotGeorgeBush January 10th 06 03:33 PM

Ham Radio, How I got caught

From: (Panzer240)
"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:
Ham is out, CB is in. Breaker 1-9, what's your 20? We got us a smoky
bear heading eastbound on the I-80, come back driver.
--------------------------------------
DW

Yawn that's soooo last century.

--

Panzer

Try this conversation. It can now be found on two meter as often as cb
as many drivers are getting their ticket to avoid any bull**** with
their export radios.

"You got your log book in order for the DOT man that's gonna check you
out at the next coop?"

"Sure do. At least, the one I'm going to give him. Most of us oo's now
have two logbooks, one for the DOT man and one for us."

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy January 13th 06 08:10 PM

Ham Radio, How I got caught

twitlips copy pasting again. twitlips is a moron

Doug Adair January 13th 06 08:45 PM

Ham Radio, How I got caught

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
twitlips copy pasting again. twitlips is a moron

I got mentioned on the rain report bet you can't say that.