RadioBanter

-   -   Amp info (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/86337-amp-info.html)

DrDeath January 13th 06 08:37 PM

Amp info

Anyone have a schematic of a rebel 350? I need to know the value of C4

Scott in Baltimore January 13th 06 08:41 PM

Amp info

DrDeath wrote:
Anyone have a schematic of a rebel 350? I need to know the value of C4

Did it go POP?
If it's a big can, try 1000MFD at 25 volts. Watch polarity!

An amp is an amp is an amp. Look at a bunch of schematics for clues.
They are all based on the orignal EB from Motorola.

Steveo January 14th 06 12:20 AM

Amp info

"DrDeath" wrote:
Anyone have a schematic of a rebel 350?

Fueler heads? g

DrDeath January 14th 06 04:12 AM

Amp info

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
DrDeath wrote:
Anyone have a schematic of a rebel 350? I need to know the value of C4

Did it go POP?
If it's a big can, try 1000MFD at 25 volts. Watch polarity!

An amp is an amp is an amp. Look at a bunch of schematics for clues.
They are all based on the orignal EB from Motorola.

It was already removed, I never saw it.

Steveo January 14th 06 06:28 AM

Amp info

DrDeath wrote:
Anyone have a schematic of a rebel 350? I need to know the value of C4

Did it go POP?
If it's a big can, try 1000MFD at 25 volts. Watch polarity!

An amp is an amp is an amp. Look at a bunch of schematics for clues.
They are all based on the orignal EB from Motorola.

It was already removed, I never saw it.

No spark-age, no power supply! g

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy January 15th 06 05:56 PM

Amp info

No mopedopuke, no gay love at the Petro