RadioBanter

-   -   Sad News... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/86842-sad-news.html)

Me January 21st 06 12:38 AM

Sad News...

Gents,

I saw this in "CBTRICKS":

From tamarack@... Fri Jan 20 05:36:03 2006

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:09:14 -0800 (PST)

From: Tam a'Rack tamarack@...
Subject: Sad News.

I hate to report this.

Dave, K5DCR, DavesRadio"RR" in Harrison Arkansas is
now SK. Dave is no longer with us.

He passed away the other day. (Wed I belive)

As many of you long time members know, Dave sold his
shop a while back and retired to spend time fishing. I
regret that I never made the time to go up and fish
with him. I think I will have to go in a few weeks
when I get some time off.

Dave, you will be missed. I hope the fishing is
good...

Tam

Professor January 21st 06 01:12 AM

Sad News...

Always sorry to hear this news...

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Steveo January 21st 06 01:55 AM

Sad News...

"Me" wrote:
Gents,

I saw this in "CBTRICKS":

Dave, you will be missed. I hope the fishing is
good...

Tam

Dang, hat's off to Dave.

DrDeath January 21st 06 02:26 AM

Sad News...

"Me" wrote in message
oups.com...
Gents,

I saw this in "CBTRICKS":

From tamarack@... Fri Jan 20 05:36:03 2006

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:09:14 -0800 (PST)

From: Tam a'Rack tamarack@...

I hate to report this.

Dave, K5DCR, DavesRadio"RR" in Harrison Arkansas is
now SK. Dave is no longer with us.

He passed away the other day. (Wed I belive)

As many of you long time members know, Dave sold his
shop a while back and retired to spend time fishing. I
regret that I never made the time to go up and fish
with him. I think I will have to go in a few weeks
when I get some time off.

Dave, you will be missed. I hope the fishing is
good...

Tam

Thanks for the news Chuck. He will be in my prayers.

Jay in the Mojave January 21st 06 03:39 AM

Sad News...

Me wrote:

I hate to report this.

Dave, K5DCR, DavesRadio"RR" in Harrison Arkansas is
now SK. Dave is no longer with us.

He passed away the other day. (Wed I belive)

As many of you long time members know, Dave sold his
shop a while back and retired to spend time fishing. I
regret that I never made the time to go up and fish
with him. I think I will have to go in a few weeks
when I get some time off.

Dave, you will be missed. I hope the fishing is
good...

Tam

Thats a real shame! I got to talk to Dave a couple of times on the SSB
channels. He was a kick to talk to. I also exchanged some e-mail on
antennas and different things about radio stuff.

Yes he was good man, and will be missed. My prayers are with his family.

I am sure the fishing there is a lot better than it is here.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

Lancer January 21st 06 02:35 PM

Sad News...

Me wrote:

Gents,

I saw this in "CBTRICKS":

From tamarack@... Fri Jan 20 05:36:03 2006

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:09:14 -0800 (PST)

From: Tam a'Rack tamarack@...

I hate to report this.

Dave, K5DCR, DavesRadio"RR" in Harrison Arkansas is
now SK. Dave is no longer with us.

He passed away the other day. (Wed I belive)

As many of you long time members know, Dave sold his
shop a while back and retired to spend time fishing. I
regret that I never made the time to go up and fish
with him. I think I will have to go in a few weeks
when I get some time off.

Dave, you will be missed. I hope the fishing is
good...

Tam

He's up there cathin the big ones that got away...

Big Rich Soprano January 21st 06 09:20 PM

Sad News...

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy January 21st 06 10:02 PM

Sad News...

Me wrote:
Gents,

I saw this in "CBTRICKS":

From tamarack@... Fri Jan 20 05:36:03 2006

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:09:14 -0800 (PST)

From: Tam a'Rack tamarack@...

I hate to report this.

Dave, K5DCR, DavesRadio"RR" in Harrison Arkansas is
now SK. Dave is no longer with us.

He passed away the other day. (Wed I belive)

As many of you long time members know, Dave sold his
shop a while back and retired to spend time fishing. I
regret that I never made the time to go up and fish
with him. I think I will have to go in a few weeks
when I get some time off.

Dave, you will be missed. I hope the fishing is
good...

Tam

Clemence and N0BK are building amps for the devil and being gay
together. Yippie!