Old January 25th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default Frankie of Silliland Screws The Pooch Again And Earns His Feeble Five Crown

On 25 Jan 2006 08:22:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 22:34:55 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 15:04:38 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
. com:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Frankie of Silliland Screws The Pooch Again And Earns
His "Feeble Five" Crown
an old friend wrote:
seems not

Seems you've proven MY assertions about your having never spent a
day in a uniform of the Armed Forces. "Screwed the pooch" is a common
phrase for having done something so obviously stupid or so royaly as to
have defied common sense.

Hence your familiarity with the phrase.

But then, you ARE one of the Feeble Five yourself.

Steve, K4YZ

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Change of subject, eh, Frankie..?!?!

Your imaginary lawyer has been the subject for quite some time.

Imaginary?

His new wife will be interested to know she's been sleeping with an
aparition.

"apparition"

Ya came out swinging with that "big revelation" of yours about how
I allegedly claimed to have served with 1/24, yet haven't addressed the
FACT that you were AGAIN wrong.

Doesn't matter if I was right or wrong -- you've already proven that
you never served at all.

But WAIT a minute...

YOU just put out a "big expose" allegedly proving I WAS in the
service...?!?!

Seems you're very confused.

Hardly. My "big expose", as you describe it, was an exercise in
trolling. It worked. But then, all I have to do is mention your name
in a post and you get all upset. So I guess I put more effort into
writing it than was necessary..... but what the hell, it was fun, and
so was your response.

Most liars of your character are, though.

And of COURSE it matters if you were "right or wrong"...You made
statements as facts that were, to a person as allegedly informed of
military matters as you, NOT factual.

Just like your "statements as facts" about the JULIETT crypto system.

It's just too much fun to watch you fabricate
justifications and excuses for your contradictions, and I have a few
days off from work, so I thought I'd rattle your cage a bit. You never
fail to amuse.

Seems YOU are the one with the fabrications, Frankie...

Yet you continue to respond to them as if they threatened your very
existence.

LIke the one you just threw together this past week.

And Frankie...You didn't "rattle" anything...You just proved once
again that you are the liar I am calling you. No facts...No proof...No
truth...

And the amusing part is seeing what tales of deception you can
come up with next to try and perpetuate your acts of deceit.

No wonder you were busted twice. You deserved it.

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

Sheeeeeeesh.

I'd think you'd get tired of getting slapped around with your own
stupidity by now...

But it appears you have a lot more of it to spread around.

As I said...seems you are enjoying getting slapped around with
your own stupidity.

And you have a lot to spread around...

Steve "Yellow Dog" Robeson, K4YZ

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Old January 25th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Jan 2006 08:22:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 22:34:55 -0800, wrote in
.com:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 15:04:38 -0800, wrote in
. com:
an old friend wrote:
seems not

Seems you've proven MY assertions about your having never spent a
day in a uniform of the Armed Forces. "Screwed the pooch" is a common
phrase for having done something so obviously stupid or so royaly as to
have defied common sense.

Hence your familiarity with the phrase.

But then, you ARE one of the Feeble Five yourself.

Steve, K4YZ

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Change of subject, eh, Frankie..?!?!

Your imaginary lawyer has been the subject for quite some time.

Imaginary?

His new wife will be interested to know she's been sleeping with an
aparition.

"apparition"

Thanks. But my one letter mispelling was still more accurate than
your recent posts.

Ya came out swinging with that "big revelation" of yours about how
I allegedly claimed to have served with 1/24, yet haven't addressed the
FACT that you were AGAIN wrong.

Doesn't matter if I was right or wrong -- you've already proven that
you never served at all.

But WAIT a minute...

YOU just put out a "big expose" allegedly proving I WAS in the
service...?!?!

Seems you're very confused.

Hardly. My "big expose", as you describe it, was an exercise in
trolling. It worked. But then, all I have to do is mention your name
in a post and you get all upset. So I guess I put more effort into
writing it than was necessary..... but what the hell, it was fun, and
so was your response.

What you did was blatantly lie. You made statements as fat that
were ANYthing but fact, and in the process proved to all herein that
Frank Gilliland IS the liar I accuse him of being.

It's not the first time you've been caught, and I dare say the
last.

As for fun, I guess you DO like getting slapped around. I don't
know many people who would describe having been caught lying in an
open, public forum as "fun", but then I guess that's what spins your
propeller.

Most liars of your character are, though.

And of COURSE it matters if you were "right or wrong"...You made
statements as facts that were, to a person as allegedly informed of
military matters as you, NOT factual.

Just like your "statements as facts" about the JULIETT crypto system.

They are facts.

It's just too much fun to watch you fabricate
justifications and excuses for your contradictions, and I have a few
days off from work, so I thought I'd rattle your cage a bit. You never
fail to amuse.

Seems YOU are the one with the fabrications, Frankie...

Yet you continue to respond to them as if they threatened your very
existence.

They don't.

I just take a certain amount of pride in having served in the
United States Marines, and it's humiliating in no small amount to see
someone who wore the same uniform so flagrantly and unabashedly defile
both that uniform and himself.

LIke the one you just threw together this past week.

And Frankie...You didn't "rattle" anything...You just proved once
again that you are the liar I am calling you. No facts...No proof...No
truth...

And the amusing part is seeing what tales of deception you can
come up with next to try and perpetuate your acts of deceit.

No wonder you were busted twice. You deserved it.

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served. Honorably. You didn't. THAT is a fact.

Sheeeeeeesh.

I'd think you'd get tired of getting slapped around with your own
stupidity by now...

But it appears you have a lot more of it to spread around.

As I said...seems you are enjoying getting slapped around with
your own stupidity.

And you have a lot to spread around...

And around and around and around......

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 25th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

an old friend wrote:
seems not

Seems you've proven MY assertions about your having never spent a
day in a uniform of the Armed Forces. "Screwed the pooch" is a common
phrase for having done something so obviously stupid or so royaly as to
have defied common sense.

Hence your familiarity with the phrase.

But then, you ARE one of the Feeble Five yourself.

Steve, K4YZ

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Change of subject, eh, Frankie..?!?!

Your imaginary lawyer has been the subject for quite some time.

Imaginary?

His new wife will be interested to know she's been sleeping with an
aparition.

"apparition"

Thanks. But my one letter mispelling was still more accurate than
your recent posts.

nope they are not

Ya came out swinging with that "big revelation" of yours about how
I allegedly claimed to have served with 1/24, yet haven't addressed the
FACT that you were AGAIN wrong.

Doesn't matter if I was right or wrong -- you've already proven that
you never served at all.

But WAIT a minute...

YOU just put out a "big expose" allegedly proving I WAS in the
service...?!?!

Seems you're very confused.

Hardly. My "big expose", as you describe it, was an exercise in
trolling. It worked. But then, all I have to do is mention your name
in a post and you get all upset. So I guess I put more effort into
writing it than was necessary..... but what the hell, it was fun, and
so was your response.

What you did was blatantly lie.

did he?

so what

you blantanly lie all the time

why do you have that preveledge alone
You made statements as fat that

He has made not statements as "fat"

you lied again
were ANYthing but fact, and in the process proved to all herein that
Frank Gilliland IS the liar I accuse him of being.

everybody lies steve indeed it has been written that society could not
funtcion if people told the truth the whole truth and nothing but the
truth

It's not the first time you've been caught, and I dare say the
last.

As for fun, I guess you DO like getting slapped around.

more of your passion for violence
I don't
know many people who would describe having been caught lying in an
open, public forum as "fun", but then I guess that's what spins your
propeller.

Most liars of your character are, though.

And of COURSE it matters if you were "right or wrong"...You made
statements as facts that were, to a person as allegedly informed of
military matters as you, NOT factual.

Just like your "statements as facts" about the JULIETT crypto system.

They are facts.

not according those that know

It's just too much fun to watch you fabricate
justifications and excuses for your contradictions, and I have a few
days off from work, so I thought I'd rattle your cage a bit. You never
fail to amuse.

Seems YOU are the one with the fabrications, Frankie...

Yet you continue to respond to them as if they threatened your very
existence.

They don't.

and yet you conitue to respond to them as if they do

I just take a certain amount of pride in having served in the
United States Marines,

prove it

and it's humiliating in no small amount to see
someone who wore the same uniform so flagrantly and unabashedly defile
both that uniform and himself.

then grow up

LIke the one you just threw together this past week.

And Frankie...You didn't "rattle" anything...You just proved once
again that you are the liar I am calling you. No facts...No proof...No
truth...

And the amusing part is seeing what tales of deception you can
come up with next to try and perpetuate your acts of deceit.

No wonder you were busted twice. You deserved it.

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served.

prove it
Honorably.

prove it

You didn't. THAT is a fact.

Sheeeeeeesh.

I'd think you'd get tired of getting slapped around with your own
stupidity by now...

But it appears you have a lot more of it to spread around.

As I said...seems you are enjoying getting slapped around with
your own stupidity.

And you have a lot to spread around...

And around and around and around......

and yet you rise to the bait everytime

paranoid and OCD is what you are

and a pathological liar since you have led to yourself so throughly you
can no longer tell the truth fro the lies

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 25th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

On 25 Jan 2006 10:32:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served. Honorably.

Prove it.

You didn't. THAT is a fact.

That is your OPINION, an opinion which isn't shared by the same branch
of the US military that issued my Honorable Discharge certificate.
Where's your's, Dud? Heck, forget the DD-214 -- just scan and post
your Honorable Discharge certificate.

Old January 26th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:14:13 -0500, jim wrote
in :

snip

C'mon Frank, why lower yourself to answer the crap the idiot posts? It
was hoped the old threads were buried yet he posts again trying to get a
rise. Ignore the prick and do us all a favor.

Your suggestion might carry more weight if you were preaching to both
side of the isle, Jim.

I'm sure he would if he thought it would do any good. His point is....
you are better than them Frank, they are nothing but trolls.
Congrats on the Seahawks, I'm picking the Steelers to win, but
either way it's going to be a good game.

Landshark

agreed sharkie but what amazes me is that this line of accusations
resurfaces after it was hoped it was finally put to rest. Ho Hummmm

Old January 26th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

From: Frank Gilliland on Jan 25, 9:09 am

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Change of subject, eh, Frankie..?!?!

Your imaginary lawyer has been the subject for quite some time.

Imaginary?

His new wife will be interested to know she's been sleeping with an
aparition.

"apparition"

Ghoul friend? :-)

Ya came out swinging with that "big revelation" of yours about how
I allegedly claimed to have served with 1/24, yet haven't addressed the
FACT that you were AGAIN wrong.

Doesn't matter if I was right or wrong -- you've already proven that
you never served at all.

But WAIT a minute...

YOU just put out a "big expose" allegedly proving I WAS in the
service...?!?!

Seems you're very confused.

Hardly. My "big expose", as you describe it, was an exercise in
trolling. It worked. But then, all I have to do is mention your name
in a post and you get all upset. So I guess I put more effort into
writing it than was necessary..... but what the hell, it was fun, and
so was your response.

If Dud's response was any more outraged, he would have to outsource
the outrage to handle it all... :-)

Most liars of your character are, though.

And of COURSE it matters if you were "right or wrong"...You made
statements as facts that were, to a person as allegedly informed of
military matters as you, NOT factual.

Just like your "statements as facts" about the JULIETT crypto system.

The only "KY" that Dud knows is a jelly...

It's just too much fun to watch you fabricate
justifications and excuses for your contradictions, and I have a few
days off from work, so I thought I'd rattle your cage a bit. You never
fail to amuse.

Seems YOU are the one with the fabrications, Frankie...

Yet you continue to respond to them as if they threatened your very
existence.

They DO threaten his imaginary existance! :-)

Dudly has been living his USMC LIE so long that he MUST keep
up the pretense in order to (in his world) "save face."

No wonder you were busted twice. You deserved it.

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

All that Dudly produces for "proof of his active-duty service"
is a lot of blustery name-calling of his challengers. He hopes
to keep all thinking about his "lying challengers" in order to
weasel out of producing any tangible proof.

His DD-214 copy is nowhere to be seen.

Anything in the way of photographs of 18 years of "service" is
nowhere to be seen.

Anything in the way of other documentation of those 18 years
of "service" is nowhere to be seen.

I'd think you'd get tired of getting slapped around with your own
stupidity by now...

"Stupidity?" Not really. A check of USMC units shows which
ones are the Reserves and which are the Active-duty. Dudly
wasn't in any named Active-duty unit.

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

He doesn't have one. None would take his "case." :-)

Dudly keeps on insulting those who challenge his truthfulness.
He offers NO proof, only those personal insults. He lost
credibility in here years ago...but the "CW" Extras in here
all condone his activity. Who woulda thought it?

Old January 26th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

From: Frank Gilliland on Jan 25, 3:39 pm

On 25 Jan 2006 10:32:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in

snip

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served. Honorably.

Prove it.

He CAN'T, Frank. He hasn't yet shown a single bit of documentation
or personal mememto/photo of his "active-duty time" that was
supposed to be an 18-year USMC career.

That is your OPINION, an opinion which isn't shared by the same branch
of the US military that issued my Honorable Discharge certificate.
Where's your's, Dud? Heck, forget the DD-214 -- just scan and post
your Honorable Discharge certificate.

Give it up, Frank. Dudly hasn't got one of those, either.

He is continuing to BLUFF and bluster about his "active-duty"
career to try to "sell" everyone that he really did it. He
didn't.

Steve "Yellow Dog" Robeson, K4YZ

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

He probably thinks John Houseman will appear from the other
side and "defend" him. :-)

Old January 26th 06, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

How about keeping this **** on rec.radio.amateur.policy Nobody gives a **** about Frank on rec.radio.cb
Old January 26th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Jan 2006 10:32:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served. Honorably.

Prove it.

Done already. That you wuss out on following up on the public
resources provided is not my problem.

You didn't. THAT is a fact.

That is your OPINION, an opinion which isn't shared by the same branch
of the US military that issued my Honorable Discharge certificate.
Where's your's, Dud? Heck, forget the DD-214 -- just scan and post
your Honorable Discharge certificate.

Sorry, Frankie...Any punk that can "brag" about two and a half
promotions to Lance Corporal in ONE tour did not serve honorably.

And you're still a wuss for not following the resources you claim
you know so well to verify my service.

That you insinuate such a buddy-buddy relationship with Oliver
North yet can't seem to find a copy of the SNCO boards in back copies
of Navy Times pretty well sets you up as the liar I claim you to be.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 26th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Jan 2006 10:32:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

I served. Honorably.

Prove it.

Done already.

nope you have never proven your service

you have occasionaly given info that might lead somebody to such proof
but even if they are doing the work it is imcomplete

That you wuss out on following up on the public
resources provided is not my problem.

why do you calim the sole right to lie on RRAP?