Old January 28th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Frankie of Silliland Screws The Pooch Again And Earns His Feeble Five Crown

From: Frank Gilliland on Jan 25, 9:09 am

On 25 Jan 2006 08:22:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 22:34:55 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 15:04:38 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Change of subject, eh, Frankie..?!?!

Your imaginary lawyer has been the subject for quite some time.

Imaginary?

His new wife will be interested to know she's been sleeping with an
aparition.

"apparition"

Ghoul friend? :-)

He'll be ****ed when he sees that his newest client is discussing his
new wife and her sleeping habits on the web. Hi! Steve really is
stupid.

Ya came out swinging with that "big revelation" of yours about how
I allegedly claimed to have served with 1/24, yet haven't addressed the
FACT that you were AGAIN wrong.

Doesn't matter if I was right or wrong -- you've already proven that
you never served at all.

But WAIT a minute...

YOU just put out a "big expose" allegedly proving I WAS in the
service...?!?!

Seems you're very confused.

Hardly. My "big expose", as you describe it, was an exercise in
trolling. It worked. But then, all I have to do is mention your name
in a post and you get all upset. So I guess I put more effort into
writing it than was necessary..... but what the hell, it was fun, and
so was your response.

If Dud's response was any more outraged, he would have to outsource
the outrage to handle it all... :-)

May I suggest India? Their post-docs do "outraged" better than anyone
I've ever seen.

Most liars of your character are, though.

And of COURSE it matters if you were "right or wrong"...You made
statements as facts that were, to a person as allegedly informed of
military matters as you, NOT factual.

Just like your "statements as facts" about the JULIETT crypto system.

The only "KY" that Dud knows is a jelly...

Steve always forgets; the powder goes inside the glove, the KY goes on
the outside of the glove.

It's just too much fun to watch you fabricate
justifications and excuses for your contradictions, and I have a few
days off from work, so I thought I'd rattle your cage a bit. You never
fail to amuse.

Seems YOU are the one with the fabrications, Frankie...

Yet you continue to respond to them as if they threatened your very
existence.

They DO threaten his imaginary existance! :-)

Dudly has been living his USMC LIE so long that he MUST keep
up the pretense in order to (in his world) "save face."

I saw an article in the USA Today last week about a former USMC lance
corporal who has been telling folks he was a Colonel for about 50
years. So he was asked to speak at an engagement, and someone there
began to question this guy's credentials. Now he's faced with 5 years
of imprisonment and $10,000 fine.

And I'm still curious about Robeson's seven (7) hostile actions. When
and where for starters.

No wonder you were busted twice. You deserved it.

I served. You didn't. That's a fact.

All that Dudly produces for "proof of his active-duty service"
is a lot of blustery name-calling of his challengers. He hopes
to keep all thinking about his "lying challengers" in order to
weasel out of producing any tangible proof.

His DD-214 copy is nowhere to be seen.

Anything in the way of photographs of 18 years of "service" is
nowhere to be seen.

Anything in the way of other documentation of those 18 years
of "service" is nowhere to be seen.

Steve was probably one of those "Nowhere to be seen" soldiers who
always was someplace else when the going got tuff.

I'd think you'd get tired of getting slapped around with your own
stupidity by now...

"Stupidity?" Not really. A check of USMC units shows which
ones are the Reserves and which are the Active-duty. Dudly
wasn't in any named Active-duty unit.

Nowhere to be seen.

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

He doesn't have one. None would take his "case." :-)

Yet Steve seems to know who a newlywed attorneys wife is sleeping with.

Wonder why Steve always has to bring the women folk into his messes?

Dudly keeps on insulting those who challenge his truthfulness.
He offers NO proof, only those personal insults. He lost
credibility in here years ago...but the "CW" Extras in here
all condone his activity. Who woulda thought it?

Welp, I recall Jim Miccolis asking him why he keept replying to you,
and more recently Jim Hampton asked him to refrain from posting.

All that's just covering up that Steve is not a good net citizen, and
needs to apologize to all the folks he's offended over the years with
his despicable claims.

gee I thought you wanted to slwo steve posting not kick t into high
gear

Imagine the torent of abuse that would fill all those "apologies"

I don't think we could take deviling such online apologies to all
the people his has offened over the years
Then he needs to refrain from grossly off topic
stuff such as who Mark sleeps with or who his new attorney's wife is
sleeping with, dialing..., rocks through , slashed tires, and
terrorized wives, homosexuality, pedophilia, and outrageous claims of
what a macho marine he was (if he ever was a marine).

How you been, Len?

bb

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 29th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Default Steve-O the Zero

Steveo wrote:

Can you turn the light away from your chest pounding long enough to see
what a fool these people are making of you, or at least stop cross posting
to rrcb when you #### yourself?

The fool here is Frankie.

Go to his house and beat his ###, or shut the #### up, please.

You're cordially invited to follow your own advice, Zero.
Especially the part about "shut(ing) the #### up.

No 73 for you. You're a putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 29th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default steve staring yet more sexaul attackthreads, Why

On 28 Jan 2006 20:06:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Can you turn the light away from your chest pounding long enough to see
what a fool these people are making of you, or at least stop cross posting
to rrcb when you ass of yourself?

The fool here is Frankie.

how so

if he is you have never shown it such

nor does your reponse have any real relationship to the post made in
the first place

Go to his house and beat his ass, or shut the **** up, please.

You're cordially invited to follow your own advice, Zero.

you are saying he is Mitshibitshii A6M
Especially the part about "shut(ing) the #### up.

what are you saying

No 73 for you. You're a putz.

more sex steve

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 29th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default learn to spel l steve

learn to spell
Old January 29th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote/SLAP

You suck, Roberson.

Yo mama.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 29th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On 29 Jan 2006 06:40:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote/SLAP

You suck, Roberson.

Yo mama.