Old January 31st 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default steve must e ill or on drugs

On 31 Jan 2006 07:41:11 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 31 Jan 2006 11:12:22 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Hehe, wearing that uniform he got at the Goodwill?

Naw, he could barely fit into those PJs when the pic was taken. By now
he's probably limited to sweatpants and suspenders.

Projection, I see.

Probably a bit upset that that DD214 would probably keep you out
of ANY uniform...Even CAP or the CGAux.

why?

not everyone get off on unifrom indeed If you are interested I can
point oat unifrom sities Steve

BTW, I forgot to thank you for the wake-up call -- I've leaned out at
210 and holding for about a year now. I didn't realize how much that
extra flab took out of me until it was gone.

Geeze...Didn't learn anything in the Corps, did you?

of course he did

And Frankie...That flab just moved up to your ears.

more attacks

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 1st 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default Roberson shows off his sucking skills

that picture is giving moparholic wood

Old February 1st 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default learn to spel l steve

learn not to be gay