RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Doug (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/88208-ping-doug.html)

Steveo February 26th 06 02:52 PM

Ping N8WWM the fugly felon

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:
It was funny to watch those two criminals step on each others dicks
trying to identify me, and coming up with the shop keeper's name
from magilla gorilla.

That was Mr. Peebles, wasn't it?

Yea that Peebles guy with the mustache and a gorilla in the window. :P

Was Daytona fun?

We had a great time. Getting ready to book next years trip. It totally
different than watching it on TV. The guy next to me had one of those
scanner/TV gizmos that they rent there. You could watch TV, listen to
the scanner, it showed speed and time for all the drivers. Next year I
am going to rent one.

Those things look pretty slick, glad you had fun.

Steveo February 26th 06 02:55 PM

Ping KC8LDO the sissy shitstain

wrote:
identified and located, assclown.

LOL. Mopey is SO bagged and tagged.

C'mon over you ****ing sissy, I'll throw a beating on you like you've never
seen.

Dr.Death February 26th 06 05:11 PM

Ping KC8LDO the sissy shitstain

wrote in message

An example of dogie after Steveo decks his ass.
RING
RING
"Hello" elderly woman's voice.
"Mom, Steveo beat me up."
"Son I told you your mouth would get you in trouble"
"Yeah, but I thought you meant like VD or Herpes"
"No son, when you talk out your ass, your ass will get kicked"
"Will you call Steveo's mom and rat him out for me mommy"
"Well.....OK...Just this once"

Gee Doug, sounds like the story of your life.

Steveo February 27th 06 12:25 PM

"Dr.Death" wrote:
wrote in message

An example of dogie after Steveo decks his ass.
RING
RING
"Hello" elderly woman's voice.
"Mom, Steveo beat me up."
"Son I told you your mouth would get you in trouble"
"Yeah, but I thought you meant like VD or Herpes"
"No son, when you talk out your ass, your ass will get kicked"
"Will you call Steveo's mom and rat him out for me mommy"
"Well.....OK...Just this once"

Gee Doug, sounds like the story of your life.

LOL...his family told him to get lost a long time ago.