RadioBanter

-   -   Bomb Threat made over CB - Illegal Radio :) (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/88226-bomb-threat-made-over-cb-illegal-radio.html)

PowerHouse Communications February 11th 06 02:58 PM

Bomb Threat made over CB - Illegal Radio :)

There was a bomb threat made against Florida airports, supposedly heard over
the CB... Check out the site for the story, check out the video to see a
quick glimpse of a Galaxy 949 radio on the news...

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_041155818.html

Vinnie S. February 12th 06 12:47 AM

Bomb Threat made over CB - Illegal Radio :)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:58:51 -0600, "PowerHouse Communications"
wrote:

There was a bomb threat made against Florida airports, supposedly heard over
the CB... Check out the site for the story, check out the video to see a
quick glimpse of a Galaxy 949 radio on the news...

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_041155818.html

I don't think you can make a bomb threat anywhere, anytime

Vinnie S.

jim February 12th 06 01:02 AM

wrote:

There was a bomb threat made against Florida airports, supposedly heard over
the CB... Check out the site for the story, check out the video to see a
quick glimpse of a Galaxy 949 radio on the news...

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_041155818.html

I don't think you can make a bomb threat anywhere, anytime

Vinnie S.

what do you mean vinnie?