RadioBanter

-   -   Rbs (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/88473-re-rbs.html)

[email protected] February 14th 06 08:04 PM

Rbs

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
moe of the endless stream of **** he produces

Moe Howard? He was rather funny, Markie. While you are the endless
stream of **** your mommy had running down her leg and she should've
aborted.

the ontopic stuff follows

Just not from you, Markie.

an old friend February 15th 06 05:58 AM

Rbs

wrote:

Just not from you, Markie.

no I guss you havn't been reading the NG you are thrashing Mr Slit

[email protected] February 15th 06 02:22 PM

Rbs

wrote:

Just not from you, Markie.

no I guss you havn't been reading the NG you are thrashing Mr Slit

The only thing I am "thrashing" is your reatrded dumb ass! However, you
and Toodles have been spamming you especially with the posts that you
reply to with just "bs."

an old friend February 16th 06 05:40 AM

Rbs

wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:

more forgery
wrote:

Just not from you, Markie.

no I guss you havn't been reading the NG you are thrashing Mr Slit

The only thing I am "thrashing" is your reatrded dumb ass! However, you
and Toodles have been spamming you especially with the posts that you
reply to with just "bs."

what spaming

I have merely been calling your posts what they are BS

repling to a post is now spaming?

then you and Steve and Dave are bigest "spammers" of them all

[email protected] February 16th 06 01:22 PM

Rbs

assraped an old underage boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:

more forgery

More Markie stupidity.

wrote:

Just not from you, Markie.

no I guss you havn't been reading the NG you are thrashing Mr Slit

The only thing I am "thrashing" is your retarded dumb ass! However, you
and Toodles have been spamming you especially with the posts that you
reply to with just "bs."

what spaming

I have merely been calling your posts what they are BS

repling to a post is now spaming?

You are spamming, stupid.

then you and Steve and Dave are bigest "spammers" of them all

No we post more relevant stuff than you do, retard. And you claim I am
Steve. Make up your mind.

an old friend February 16th 06 02:33 PM

Rbs

wrote:
assraped an old underage boyfriend wrote:

cut
repling to a post is now spaming?

You are spamming, stupid.

nope

then you and Steve and Dave are bigest "spammers" of them all

No we post more relevant stuff than you do, retard.

impossible

you have never post anything relavant to RRAP

I have therefore you are liar
And you claim I am
Steve.

nope i have never made such a claim

I simple call you steve when it suits me
Make up your mind.

i have

do you have one to make up?

jim February 17th 06 01:24 AM

Rbs

wrote:

assraped an old friend wrote:

wrote:

assraped an old underage boyfriend wrote:

cut

repling to a post is now spaming?

You are spamming, stupid.

nope

Yep.

then you and Steve and Dave are bigest "spammers" of them all

No we post more relevant stuff than you do, retard.

impossible

you have never post anything relavant to RRAP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's rich coming from you, retard.

I have therefore you are liar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Try it in English next time, retard.

And you claim I am
Steve.

nope i have never made such a claim

Yes, you have.

I simple call you steve when it suits me

No, you seem to think Steve is posting.

Make up your mind.

i have

What mind?

do you have one to make up?

Do you?

why do you two keep xposting this nonsense to the cb ng? dont say he did
it as you both can easily delete this (cb) forum from your flame wars.