Old March 16th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default ALL KEYCLOWNS must READ

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
AKC has lulled you into a false sense of security so
when you least expect it they can rock your world.

Please start rocking soon aol-tard. I'm falling asleep over here.

Who is in the 'akc' that actually posts in rec.radio.cb, besides the
ugly felon dogie at his slum, in the moped captured pic below?

http://i2.tinypic.com/rihx8w.jpg

It's not the outside that counts. Inside dogie has his large stash of
cheese. Surely you smelled that when you took the pic....er...well, maybe
not, I'm sure you just smelled fear (or pee) pouring from his pants leg.

His neighbor came outside and warned me about him....pretty sad considering
the hood he lives in. (lock yore doors)

All I seen was a pale looking coward pointing a BB gun at me. He wouldn't
stand still long enuff for me to catch an action photo of him with his
crossman 760.
Old March 16th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
AKC has lulled you into a false sense of security so
when you least expect it they can rock your world.

Please start rocking soon aol-tard. I'm falling asleep over here.

Who is in the 'akc' that actually posts in rec.radio.cb, besides the
ugly felon dogie at his slum, in the moped captured pic below?

http://i2.tinypic.com/rihx8w.jpg

It's not the outside that counts. Inside dogie has his large stash of
cheese. Surely you smelled that when you took the pic....er...well, maybe
not, I'm sure you just smelled fear (or pee) pouring from his pants leg.

His neighbor came outside and warned me about him....pretty sad
considering
the hood he lives in. (lock yore doors)

All I seen was a pale looking coward pointing a BB gun at me. He wouldn't
stand still long enuff for me to catch an action photo of him with his
crossman 760.

Good thing he didn't pull the trigger. I hear he lined the barrel with
crisco to increase velocity. You could have gotten a mosquito sized whelp.

Old March 16th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
AKC has lulled you into a false sense of security so
when you least expect it they can rock your world.

Please start rocking soon aol-tard. I'm falling asleep over here.

Who is in the 'akc' that actually posts in rec.radio.cb, besides the
ugly felon dogie at his slum, in the moped captured pic below?

http://i2.tinypic.com/rihx8w.jpg

It's not the outside that counts. Inside dogie has his large stash of
cheese. Surely you smelled that when you took the pic....er...well, maybe
not, I'm sure you just smelled fear (or pee) pouring from his pants leg.

His neighbor came outside and warned me about him....pretty sad
considering
the hood he lives in. (lock yore doors)

All I seen was a pale looking coward pointing a BB gun at me. He wouldn't
stand still long enuff for me to catch an action photo of him with his
crossman 760.

Just got to thinking about it, fugly is not supposed to own a BB gun as he
is a felon. So once again the poo pile dogie who rants about us breaking the
law on 11 meters is still breaking the law in his own home with a kids toy.

Old March 16th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
[...]

He was flapping his limp wrist like it was dis-jointed...crisco overload.
Old March 16th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
[...]

He claims it wuz a shotgun, but like you said he would be violating his
probation. Ain't that worse than talking on .555?

Old March 16th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

NOTHING CAN STOP ANTI KEYCLOWNS!!!!

STOP the pain in my side from laughing at this fugly-****. hahaha!

I think someone needs a life. (It's not you, Steve)
Old March 16th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
NOTHING CAN STOP ANTI KEYCLOWNS!!!!

STOP the pain in my side from laughing at this fugly-****. hahaha!

I think someone needs a life. (It's not you, Steve)

I can out long wire him with no amp, Scott. I'm here for the long haul
keydown. (ewe new) ha!
Old March 16th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

I think someone needs a life. (It's not you, Steve)

I can out long wire him with no amp, Scott. I'm here for the long haul
keydown. (ewe new) ha!

My cheap $5 mike sounds better on echolink then the expensive Heil
mikes people are using. I was just chatting with AE 152. I've chatted
with Jim H. before, and had tried to make contact with Ozark Dave before
he passed away. Now I've got Skype with video running. It's got 16 bit
audio and it sounds like FM compared with echolink's 8 bit AM sounding
audio. Plus Skype is full duplex. I'm using my 8mm camcorder connected
to my ATI TV Wonder card. Last Thursday, I was viewing and was viewed
on amateur television using the wonders of the internet.

I want my own ATV transceiver. It's not cheap. $500 just for the box.
http://www.hamtv.com/ . Something for everybody on ham, and I can
still use my CB. I was on it last night. Time to watch COPS. bye.
Old March 16th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I've chatted
with Jim H. before. snipper

Did he sound like a bee's hive with all that rf that usually surrounds him?

now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM