Old March 16th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Default ALL KEYCLOWNS must READ

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I've chatted
with Jim H. before. snipper

Did he sound like a bee's hive with all that rf that usually surrounds him?

That's over here. I'm running a 2 meter mobile, a 440 HT, a scanner
monitoring fire dispatch and echolink or skype going. When I hear
an exciting call, I turn on my trunktracker and follow the action.

I can't get my antennas outside, so I ingest all the RF at 5 watts.

I've lost track of how many radios I've got. It must number 40 something.
(scanners, ham radios, CB's, FRS, shortwave, etc) I've been in the radio
hobby since birth! One can collect a lot of stuff. I've got 5 PC's in here
all 100BT networked. Over 400GB of online storage and another 200GB offline
in a pile of good, filled hard drives. Plus, add tools, test equipment and
other electronic goodies. Did I mention piles of old PC parts?

I've got to switch my KVM to my bittorrent machine and drop another .torrent
into uTorrent and get that one started.
Old March 16th 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I've lost track of how many radios I've got.

I only have three boat anchors, so I'm behind the times I guess.
Old March 16th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I've lost track of how many radios I've got.

I only have three boat anchors, so I'm behind the times I guess.

Does a Regency Range Gain 23 channel tube radio count as a boat anchor?
Old March 16th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

I've lost track of how many radios I've got.
I only have three boat anchors, so I'm behind the times I guess.

Does a Regency Range Gain 23 channel tube radio count as a boat anchor?

I need a power transformer rewound for a Fisher X-101-B. It's a fuse
popper even with the secondaries removed from the amp. It's got the
original Fisher output tubes in it.
Old March 16th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I've lost track of how many radios I've got.

I only have three boat anchors, so I'm behind the times I guess.

Does a Regency Range Gain 23 channel tube radio count as a boat anchor?

Yes it does.

Click Click.

Old March 16th 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
STOP the pain in my side from laughing at this fugly-****. hahaha!

http://i2.tinypic.com/rizsl2.jpg

Who kicked in his slum screen door?
Old March 17th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

wrote in message
Ohio Revised Code§ 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

You should know all about law, seems like all felons become self styled
lawers.
Now cite the laws you have broken.

Old March 17th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
STOP the pain in my side from laughing at this fugly-****. hahaha!

http://i2.tinypic.com/rizsl2.jpg

Who kicked in his slum screen door?

All slums have ****ed up windows and screens. What do they care, it's not
their money. He probably has holes cut in the screens so he can smoke dope.
You don't get a figure like his without a doobie and some cheese.

Old March 18th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"Dr.Death" wrote:
wrote in message
Ohio Revised Code§ 2903.211. Menacing by stalking.

(A) (1) No person by engaging in a pattern of conduct shall knowingly
cause another person to believe that the offender will cause physical
harm to the other person or cause mental distress to the other person.
(2) No person, through the use of any electronic method of remotely
transferring information, including, but not limited to, any computer,
computer network, computer program, or computer system, shall post a
message with purpose to urge or incite another to commit a violation of
division (A)(1) of this section.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of menacing by stalking.

You should know all about law, seems like all felons become self styled
lawers.
Now cite the laws you have broken.

He breaks the laws he's been cited for. lol

now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM