RadioBanter

-   -   11 meter conversion (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/90736-re-11-meter-conversion.html)

Ray Norshine March 17th 06 07:23 PM

11 meter conversion

wrote in :

KB2SMS wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to convert this to 11 meter? thanks in
advance

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/presiden...es/hb6mamp1.jp

Amps, whether certified or not will end up as they always do,,,,,,used
on 11 meter and the freeband in addition to the hammie bands, regardless
of what the FCC does or doesn't do.

Haven't had much luck on triple five lately,,,you been sandbaggin there
lately? Most of my action has come from ssb recently. Send me an email
and let me know next time you're working some dx near Dixie. Take it
light and try to fly under the radar.

.....Yet another akc forge....

= equal opportunity sock puppet

I AmnotGeorgeBush March 17th 06 09:49 PM

11 meter conversion (Eiden gone mad?)

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

I AmnotGeorgeBush March 17th 06 10:12 PM

11 meter conversion (Eiden gone mad?)

A little perspective on our latest outed resident freak

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...1?dmode=source
*

His pic was on his homepage http://hometown.aol.com/programbo5/index.htm
but he yanked it after the url was posted today.
He was too slow. Here's the pic he had up.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

Steveo March 18th 06 12:11 AM

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

Who the hell is that?

Dr.Death March 18th 06 12:49 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

Who the hell is that?

Programbo. Google him up, it's good for a laugh.

Steveo March 18th 06 03:03 AM

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

Who the hell is that?
Programbo. Google him up, it's good for a laugh.

Does he post here?

Only when he's "standing up" for the AKC. Did you see him
jump out from the bushes last week when I gave the AKC hell?

I prolly did but he's just another sock again, right?

Steveo March 18th 06 03:53 AM

172.

172. wrote:
with the space men in my "jock strap".

You share the shrink with dogie.

Dr.Death March 18th 06 07:21 AM

Mope The Dope

wrote in message
172. wrote:
with the space men in my "jock strap".

You share the shrink with dogie.

You share the Petro toilet with truckers.

Did you wear green today, or just your usual brown streaked panties?