RadioBanter

-   -   SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/94759-skywave-2879ab-amplifier.html)

Telstar Electronics May 18th 06 06:57 PM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0082&rd=1&rd=1

Dr.Death May 18th 06 09:36 PM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...

I would think that a regular in the group would have better sense then to
spam the group with his product. You can now join Lou Franklin and AAA Rf
Products.plonk

Steveo May 19th 06 12:05 AM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

"Telspam Electronics" wrote:
http://cg/spam

Things must be slow.

Steveo May 19th 06 12:14 AM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...

I would think that a regular in the group would have better sense then to
spam the group with his product. You can now join Lou Franklin and AAA Rf
Products.plonk

He's trying to squeeze every dime out of his free google advertising
dollar.

Chapter 11 next.

Steveo May 19th 06 01:44 AM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Telspam Electronics" wrote:

http://cg/spam

Things must be slow.

didn't he get booted off a provider for spamming?

Rumor has it.

jim May 19th 06 01:52 AM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

[email protected] May 19th 06 02:43 AM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:36:25 -0500, "Dr.Death"
wrote:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...

I would think that a regular in the group would have better sense then to
spam the group with his product. You can now join Lou Franklin and AAA Rf
Products.plonk

Well if he is going to spam a group with this he should have at least
picked the proper group. alt.homebrew.doorstop

Dr.Death May 19th 06 05:38 PM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...

I would think that a regular in the group would have better sense then to
spam the group with his product. You can now join Lou Franklin and AAA Rf
Products.plonk

He's trying to squeeze every dime out of his free google advertising
dollar.

Chapter 11 next.

ROFLMAO
I'm surprised dogie hasn't ratted him out, there is no disclaimer about
using it on 11 meters.
Have a good weekend, I'm off to the lake.

Dr.Death May 19th 06 05:41 PM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

wrote:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
roups.com...

I would think that a regular in the group would have better sense then to
spam the group with his product. You can now join Lou Franklin and AAA Rf
Products.plonk

Well if he is going to spam a group with this he should have at least
picked the proper group. alt.homebrew.doorstop

Or alt.overpriced.boatanchor
Have you seen how much he wants for his no frills two pill splatterbox?

Telstar Electronics May 19th 06 06:30 PM

SkyWave 2879AB Amplifier

Thanks for the constructive inputs... I always have time for my
engineering colleagues.

www.telstar-electronics.com